FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. MT-1220-8 Solid Door Mobile Heated Holding Cabinet, 120 Volts
FWE MT-1220-8 Specifications
|Cabinet Type||Heated Cabinets|
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
Additional Information on FWE MT-1220-8
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
FWE MT-1220-8 Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
FWE MT-1220-8 Description
If you’re looking for a mobile holding cabinet with both temperature and humidity control the MT-1220-8 Solid Door Mobile Heated FWE Holding Cabinet from FWE is the way to go. The interior features fixed racks with 2-⅝” spacing designed to hold 12”x20” pans. The racks are removable.
The controls are recessed and at eye-level to keep them out of the way while being easy to check the thermometer at a glance. The full-range thermostat has 10-degree increments to adjust the temperature between 90° and 190°F. The moisture control system ranges from moist to crisp to get the desired results. Each cavity features two separate Incoloy nickel-chromium heating elements for the temperature and humidity controls. Air is distributed throughout the cabinet by a high-temperature fan-cooled blower motor. To add moisture, water is held in a 12”x20” stainless steel water reservoir that is easy to remove for cleaning.
Users can easily open the door with a magnetic workflow handle that stays out of the way while being easy to grasp. The stainless steel door is insulated to prevent heat loss while an airtight seal is provided by a cabinet-mounted gasket.
To make sure this cabinet is up to the task of serving in a commercial capacity it features 20 gauge stainless steel construction for the exterior. The exterior is polished for a clean look that’s easy to wipe down. The interior features 22 gauge stainless steel and coved corners that make cleaning as simple as possible. To keep the interior nice and warm without needing to use too much power, this cabinet features UG-26 high-density fiberglass insulation. Rolling this holding cabinet into place is simple with 5” polyurethane casters that are maintenance-free.
This FWE holding cabinet features IPX4 and CE certification as well as being listed by UL and classified by UL EPH; making sure it’s made to the highest safety and sanitation standards.
- Field reversible door - flexible installation options for kitchen layout
- Magnetic work flow door handle - ergonomically accomodates kitchen staff and servers at varying heights
- Removable humidity pan: 12″ x 20″ pan provides large water reservoir - removable, easy to clean and replaceable
- Easy to use - upfront and recessed electronic control panel has separate, easy to read and set, air moisture and air temperature controls
- Built-in humidity system balances moisture and air with controlled heat and humidity capabilities - allows for greater control of holding food environment for longer holding periods
- Constructed of stainless steel, with welded base frame for added strength and durability - fully insulated cabinet and door provide energy efficient heating and longer holding times
- MT-1220 series accommodates shallow and deep 12″ x 20″ pans, 18″ x 13″ trays and GN1/1 containers. Unique pan slide racks’ front edges are relieved for easy loading, one piece die stamped stainless steel for extra strength, and removable for easy cleaning
- Element upgrade
- 220 volt, 50/60 Hz single phase
- Glass doors
- Dutch doors
- Paddle latch
- See-thru Lexan door
- Key locking door latch
- Left hand door hinging
- Custom pan slide spacings
- All swivel or larger casters
- Security packages
- Cord winder bracket
- Full extension bumper
- Heavy-duty push/pull handles
- Top corner bumpers (set of 4)
FWE MT-1220-8 Parts
FWE MT-1220-8 Parts
FWE MT-1220-8 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.