Garland US Range 36ER35 36E Series Heavy Duty Range
You will earn 16315 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
The top of this heavy-duty commercial electric range is occupied by two (2) 18" boil plates while the base is a standard oven. Each boil plate comes with two (2) sections, individually controlled by a three-heat switch to help you maximize the cooking surface. The oven is controlled by its dedicated heavy-duty electro-mechanical thermostat to easily set the ideal cooking environment for your dishes. This unit is stainless steel on the front, sides, and front rail, making it resistant to rust and stain and also a breeze to clean.
The oven interior measures 13.5" high, 26.25" wide, and 29" deep. You can make full use of the space or find the perfect spot for baking using the chrome-plated rack that can be moved to four different heights. For added safety, the oven door stays cool to the touch even when the oven is operational.
This 18.5kW commercial range has a 3" high vent riser that protects the surfaces behind the unit from heat and splatter coming from it. The unit is mounted on 6" chrome-plated legs adjustable to adapt to uneven surfaces and achieve ergonomic working height. This model has passed cCSAus and NSF guidelines.
Need more high-quality restaurant and heavy-duty ranges and commercial cooking equipment? CKitchen's got you covered!
- Stainless steel front rail
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 3" (76mm) high stainless steel vent raiser
- Heat resistant, cool to touch oven door handle
- One Year limited parts & labor (USA & Canada)
- Electro‑mechanical heavy‑duty oven thermostat
- 6" (152mm) adjustable chrome plated legs (NSF)
- Chrome plated, 4 position removable rack guides w/ oven rack
- Two 18" (457mm) boiling plates, with two sections each, sections controlled by three-heat switches
- Extra oven rack
- High voltage 460V
- Stainless steel main back (R&S models)
- 6" (152mm) adjustable stainless steel legs
- Set of (4) Polyurethane (non‑ marking) swivel casters with front brakes.
- Marine equipment - hand rails, oven door latch, drip tray stop and deck fasteners
- NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
Heavy‑duty electric range, Model 36ER35, with boiling plate top. Top consists of two 18" (457mm) x 24" (610mm) boiling plates with four heat zones, each controlled by three-heat switch. Full size oven is controlled by a heavy‑duty electromechanical thermostat. Oven interior is 13.5" (343mm) high x 26.25" (667mm) wide x 29" (533mm) deep with removable four‑position chrome plated rack guides and one oven rack, front and rear stainless steel grease troughs. Stainless steel front and sides. Circuit breakers or fuses provide electric circuit protection. Available with casters or for dais mount. Model 36ES35 has storage base in lieu of oven section. Shipping Cubic Feet 51; modular 20 Garland products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or sup‑ port of any kind other than in commercial applications.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.