Garland US Range Garland/US Range GF60-10RR Restaurant Gas Range, 60" W with 10 Burners and (2) Standard Ovens - 336,000 BTU
Contact us for details
You will earn 14274 Reward Points.
Coverage starting at
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 10/15/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Specifications
|Quantity of Burners||10 Burners|
|Burner Type||26,000 BTU open burners|
|Total BTU||326000 - 400500|
|Number of Burners||9 - 12|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Legs||6" stainless steel legs|
Additional Information on Garland US Range GF60-10RR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Description
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Large easy-to-use control knobs
- 6" (152mm) adj. stainless steel legs
- Flame failure protection: all burners
- Stainless steel 5" (127mm) plate rail
- Large 27" (686mm) work top surface
- Stainless steel low profile back guard
- Gas regulator 1" NPT rear gas connection
- 12" (305mm) section stamped drip trays w/ dimpled bottom
- Spark ignition on all concealed burners (open top burners manual ignition)
- 4-1/4" (108mm) wide grease trough
- Strong, keep-cool oven door handle
- Ergonomic split cast iron top ring grates
- 38,000 Btuh/ 11.13 kW cast iron "H" style oven burner
- Snap action modulating oven thermostat low to 500° F
- Nickel plated oven rack and 3-position removable oven rack guide
- 26,000 Btuh/7.61 kW 2 piece cast iron Starfire- Pro open top burner
- 18,000 Btuh/5.27 kW cast iron "H" style griddle burner per 12"(305mm) width of griddle
- Large porcelain oven interior, fits standard sheet pans in both directions for standard ovens
- Electric spark ignition on all burners, requiring single phase 115V 60Hz or 240V 50Hz (specify) prefix GFE models
- 5/8 (15mm) thick steel griddle plate w/ manual hi/lo valve control, 23" (584mm) working depth surface, standard on right, optional on left
- Convection oven w/3 nickel plated oven racks and removable rack guides in lieu of standard oven w/ 1/3HP 120v 60 Hz single phase fan motor; change suffix RR to CR (1) or CC (2) convection ovens, CR ovens standard on right. Convection oven base only available on GFE models.
- Additional oven racks
- Flanged deck mount legs
- Celsius temperature dials
- Stainless steel back panels for backguards or range
- Convection oven motor 240V 50/60 Hz single phase
- 6” (152mm) leveling swivel casters (4), w/ front locking
- Stainless steel backguard, w/ removable stainless shelf
- Snap action modulating griddle control 175 to 475 F (79 to 218 C)
- Hot top 12" (305mm) plate in lieu of two open burners, manual valve controlled w/ 18,000 Btuh/5.27 kW cast iron "H" burner standard on left side
Gas restaurant series range with large capacity (standard) oven. 59 1/16" (1500mm) wide and 27 1/4" (686mm) deep work top surfaces. Total flame failure protection for all burners. Stainless steel front, sides and 5" (127mm) wide front rail. 6" (152mm) legs with adjustable feet. Ten Starfire-Pro 2 piece, 26.000 Btuh/7.61 kW, cast open burners set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. Griddle or optional hot top with cast iron "H" style burners. Porcelain oven interior with ribbed oven bottom and door. "Keep cool" oven door handle. Heavy cast iron "H" 38,000 Btuh/11.13 kW (natural gas) oven burner controlled by even bake, fast recovery snap action modulating oven thermostat. Available with convection or standard oven bases. All 115V, 60Hz, 1 phase GFE models are supplied with a 6' (1829mm) cord and plug (NEMA-5-15P), 240V 50/60 Hz. 1 phase, 1.8 amps are not supplied with cord and plug and must be direct connect. Convection oven models draw 3.5 amps, standard GFE models draw 0.2 amps for the ignition system; 240V systems without the convection motor are 0.1 amps. NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Accessories
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Parts
All Garland US Range GF60-10RR Parts
Garland US Range GF60-10RR Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.