Garland US Range M24BT Master Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for details
You will earn 7828 Reward Points.
Coverage starting at
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 10/15/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
Garland US Range M24BT Specifications
|Total BTU||16000 - 130000|
|Number of Burners||3 - 5|
|Range Base Style||Modular Base|
|Number of Ovens||None|
Additional Information on Garland US Range M24BT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Garland US Range M24BT Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Garland US Range M24BT Description
The piezo spark ignition on this commercial range features constant burning pilots so you can fire up the charbroiler in a snap every single time. With the stainless steel front, sides, back guard, and front rail, this unit is guaranteed to perform in challenging environments with ease.
This heavy-duty range meets CSA Flame, CSA Star, and NSF guidelines.
Check out more top-quality restaurant and heavy-duty ranges and other commercial cooking equipment here at CKitchen!
- Stainless steel front rail
- 1-1/4" NPT front manifold
- Stainless steel front doors
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 15,000 BTU (4.39 kW) burners
- Storage base interior of aluminized steel
- 6" (152mm) chromed steel adjustable legs
- Piezo spark ignition with constant burning pilots
- Modular top broilers (suffix "BT"), modular broiler is 14-1/2" (368mm) from broiler base to working height
- Dual sided, cast iron broiler grates with 1/2" (13mm) rounded bar, (board brand) and diamond (fine) pattern on opposite sides
- Stainless steel main back
- Gas regulator 3/4" or 1-1/4"
- Rear gas connection; 3/4" NPT
- End caps and cover (NC, specify)
- Dais Base (storage base models)
- Gas shut off valve; 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT
- 6" (152mm) stainless steel adjustable legs
- Dual-sided, steel diamond, (fine) in lieu of cast iron grate
- Set of (4) Polyurethane non-marking swivel casters with front brakes
- Stainless steel backguard: 10" (354mm), 17" (432mm) or 33" (838mm)
- Gas flex hose & quick disconnect (3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT x 5') w/ restraining device, please specify
Master Series Char-broiler with stainless steel front & black power coat sides. Broiling area consists of heavy duty rack sections which are easily moved for flat or tilt position broiling. Dual sided, cast iron broiler grates with 1/2" (13mm) rounded bar, (board brand) and diamond (fine) pattern on opposite side. 15,000 BTU (4.39 kW) burners controlled by individual Hi-Lo valves. Large capacity full length grease drawers. Heavy-weight, long lasting briquettes. Cabinet, 17" (432mm), 24" (610mm), or 34" (864mm), wide by 34" (869mm) deep, with two stainless steel full-sized hinged doors and front. Natural gas or propane. Available in modular models, suffix BT. NOTE: Broilers supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Garland US Range M24BT Accessories
Garland US Range M24BT Parts
All Garland US Range M24BT Parts
Garland US Range M24BT Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.