Glastender GDU-24X48 Glass Ice Display Unit
Photo of the Glastender GDU-24X48 Glass Ice Display Unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 1/2″ tall perforated stainless steel bottom inserts
- Double pane glass front and back panels with stainless steel trim
- Stainless steel foamed-in-place insulated end panels (units larger than 54″ include center partition)
- Field installed units include a stainless steel foamed-in-place insulated drain pan to mount to existing counter top
- Factory installed units include a special stainless steel foamed-in-place insulated cooler top with built-in drain pan
- NOTE: Glass ice display units merchandise bottled beverages and may be factory mounted to the top of Glastender Back Bar, Narrow Door, Low Pofile, Pass Thru, Front Venting, and Rear Feed Coolers, and Dry Storage Cabinets. Glass Ice Display Units ordered for field installation include a special insulated stainless drain pan that mounts to a countertop.
- 1/2″ thick double pane glass parts include: front and back panels
- 20 gauge stainless steel parts include: sides, center partition, bottom inserts, glass trim pieces, and cooler top or field installed drain pan
- 1″ tailpiece - exits through the bottom.
- For factory mounted units on self-contained coolers the plumbing is ran through the cooler and stubs out beneath the compressor compartment. Field connections must be made at that point.
- For factory mounted units on remote coolers or dry storage cabinets, the factory supplies a 1″ drain line and two elbows for running the drain line out of the cabinet. If the desired location for the drain line exit is specified, it will be hooked-up at the factory. Field connections must be made at that point.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.