Hatco CWB-S1 Drop-In Refrigerated Slim Well
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 1" NPT brass drain simplifies cleaning
- Environmentally friendly insulation used throughout
- Optimal insulation on sides and bottom ensure better cold retention
- Insulated wells available in 1 to 4 full-size pan configurations, but placed lengthwise
- Auto-defrost is activated through an advanced electronic controller programmed at customer location
- NSF 7 approved cold wall construction utilizes R-404A refrigerant keeping food product cold without drying it out
- Adjustable condensing unit can rotate 180° on all models for easy venting adjustments and flexibility at installation
- Easy serviceability with a sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter and a receiver. Long, flexible refrigerant line (ability to pullout condensing unit) for service
- Mobile condensing unit can be moved in 4.855" (123 mm) increments from center to left (away from drain) on the two-, three- and four-pan units (CWB-S1 is rotatable only)
- Slant Kit to give Cold Wells a 5° tilt
- Additional Four-Year Parts Only Warranty on the Compressor at Time of Unit Purchase (Not available for export voltages)
- Pan Support Bars
- 12" (305 mm)
- Stainless Steel Food Pans:
- Full-Size (4" [102 mm] H)
- Full-Size (6" [152 mm] H)
- Full-Size (2.5" [64 mm] H)
- Half-Size (2.5" [64 mm] H)
- Third-Size (2.5" [64 mm] H)
- Wire Trivets Stainless:
- Full-Size (10.125" [259 mm] W x 18" [457 mm] D)
- Half-Size (10.19" [259 mm] W x 7.625 [194 mm] D)
- False Bottom (perforated false bottom)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.