Nor-Lake KLB7468-C 6' x 8' x 7'-4" H Kold Locker Indoor Cooler floorless
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
5 Yr compressor warranty
15 year original equipment panel warranty
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
The KLB7468-C 6' x 8' x 7'-4" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake is an easy pick for anyone looking for a dependable 7’4” high indoor walk-in unit without a floor. In total, this walk-in cooler offers 231 cu. ft. of refrigerated space.
The cooler is constructed from 4” thick panels that feature 26 gauge steel with a stucco embossed, corrosion-resistant coating. EPA-compliant foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is used. Connecting panels together is easy with female and male rails that provide a perfect fit that allows the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners to fully tighten to make an airtight connection. Around the outer perimeter, a continuous panel gasket provides a barrier that is free from cuts or breaks. The ceiling panels feature foamed-in-place edge caps that will stay in place for the life of the cooler.
Kold Locker walk-in units come standard with a 26” wide door, this door is designed with a stepped profile that acts as a barrier decreasing airflow for better energy-efficiency. A wider 30” door can be selected at no extra cost. It comes with a stainless steel kick plate for additional protection. The door is mounted on two cam-lift hinges that can be installed on the left or right of the unit. The hinges are field-adjustable to adjust how the door hangs for smooth opening and closing and can be locked in with a set screw. A spring-actuated door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar. The door panel is 4’ wide with the door pre-hung from the factory. A replaceable perimeter heating wire is included as well as a vapor proof LED lighting fixture that is activated by a switch complete with an exterior indicator light, a digital thermometer, and magnetic stainless steel trim. The interior is secured with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers safe, the interior has a safety release to make sure they are never locked in.
A temperature between 35°F and 38°F is efficiently maintained by the ceiling-mounted RCPB050JC-S-0-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that produces 4060 BTU/hr of heat rejection. The Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system sets the temperature inside the walk-in and also sets the automatic defrost timer. To remove the need for a drain line, an automatic condensate vaporizer is shipped loose with the unit and needs to be field wired.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
|Shipping||Quick Ship Model|
|Category||Walk In Cooler, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Capacity||270 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10