Southbend 4602AA-5L Restaurant Gas Range, 60" W with 9 Burners and (2) Convection Ovens - 351,000 BTU
Web price is showing. Call
Web price is showing. Call
You will earn 20033 Reward Points.
Coverage starting at
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
1 (800) 555-0666
Southbend 4602AA-5L Specifications
|Total BTU||326000 - 400500|
|Number of Burners||9 - 12|
|Quantity of Burners||9 Burners|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Burner Type||Non-clog burners|
Additional Information on Southbend 4602AA-5L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Southbend 4602AA-5L Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Southbend 4602AA-5L Description
- Factory-installed Regulator
- Standing pilot for open top burners
- Battery spark ignition for oven bases
- Front located manual gas shut-off to entire range
- One year No Quibble, 24/7 parts and labor warranty
- 4” Stainless steel front rail, stainless steel front and sides
- Commercial gas range 60-3/4” wide with a 37” high cooking top
- Four (4) removable, cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot)
- 24” or 36” Available
- Removable, cast iron grates
- Allows full use of entire range top
- Cast bowl design for better efficiency
- Available only with 27K BTU Non-clog burners
- (10) 33,000 BTU NAT star burners
- Port arrangement allows for even distribution of flame
- 33,000 BTU NAT
- (10) patented, one piece, lifetime clog free, cast iron burners
- (5) star/saute’ burners in front and (5) standard 33K burners in rear
- 40,000 BTU NAT
- Group of 4 burners available
- Built-in port protection drip ring
- PATENTED high-output, three-piece, easy-clean Non-clog burner
- Manual or thermostatically controlled
- Raised griddle available 24" only, manual control with under broiler
- 1” smooth, polished steel griddle plate with raised sides on 48” wide griddles
- 1/2” smooth, polished steel griddle plate with raised sides on 24” and 36” wide griddles [available in manual or thermostatic]
- Combine (2) Pyromax burners in the rear with either (3) standard 33K burners (Opt 5) or (3) star 33K burners (Opt 6) in the front
- 5" flue riser
- 10” Flue Riser
- Extra Oven Racks
- Rear step up burners
- Casters-all swivel-front with locks
- Hot Top plate - plate replaces 2 Open burners
- Cabinet base doors (No Charge) Dimensions -in (mm)
- Flame Failure available (Contact factory for available model numbers)
- Battery spark ignition for open tops, charbroilers, griddles, and hot tops
- Various salamander & cheesemelter mounts available. (Please refer to the price list)
- 3/4” quick disconnect with flexible hose complies with ANSI Z 21.69 (specify 3ft, 4ft, 5ft)
- Pressure Regulator: Factory installed.
- Oven Door: Spring assisted, counterweight door.
- Exterior Finish: Stainless steel front, sides, and shelf standard.
- Legs: 6” stainless steel adjustable legs standard (casters optional)
- Stainless Steel Cabinet: Stainless steel cabinet base. Optional no-charge doors that open from the center.
- Flue Riser: 22.5” flue riser standard with heavy-duty shelf. Optional 5” and 10” flue riser available without shelf. 5” and 10” flue riser not available on 2RR models.
- Oven Interior: Double-sided, full porcelain enamel oven cavity for superior cleanability and corrosion protection. Coved corners for easy cleaning and enhanced airflow eliminating hot/cold spots.
- RangeTop: 27” deep cooking surface. Center-to-center measurements between burners not less than 12”, side-to-side or front-to-back. Two (2) removable one-piece drip trays are provided under burners to catch grease drippings.
Southbend 4602AA-5L Accessories
Southbend 4602AA-5L Parts
All Southbend 4602AA-5L Parts
Southbend 4602AA-5L Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.