Southbend HDG-48V High Volume Griddle
- Protected flue opening
- Flame failure safety device
- Stainless steel front towel bar
- Electronic spark ignition (battery)
- 30,000 BTU (NAT) burner per 12”
- 1” thick polished rolled steel plate
- Embedded load sensing thermostat
- 5” high rear and 4” side splash guards
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- Each burner equipped with runner tube
- 3/4” rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Fully welded griddle plate with protected exhaust vent
- Two grease basins with large capacity (16 quarts each)
- Exclusive “NO COLD” Zone - Uniform heat distribution across surface
- “Instant-on” thermostatic controls for precise settings between 200°F and 400°F
- Stainless steel front, vent and sides are standard, rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.