Southbend P24C-HH Platinum Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Southbend P24C-HH Platinum Heavy Duty Range
You will earn 4,511.65 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,664 Reward Points.
More from Southbend
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9-1/4" deep front rail
- Electronic pilot ignition - Piezo
- Free battery-design assistance
- 5" high stainless steel flue riser
- Fully insulated lining and burner box
- Stainless steel front, sides, rear and exterior bottom
- 1-1/4" front gas manifold and 1" rear gas connection
- Removable steel plates with 700°F surface temperature on high setting
- Four 16,000 BTU NAT (14,000 BTU LP) burners with two high/low control knobs
- 24" wide sectional range with full-width uniform hot top available with a cabinet base or as a modular unit (for mounting on countertop, refrigerated or freezer base)
- Stainless steel cabinet with removable doors that open from the center
- 24" or 36" high flue riser
- External pressure regulator
- Casters (front two casters lock)
- Removable shelf inside cabinet
- Tray or tubular shelves (12" deep)
- Extra-deep rear-extending flue riser
- Open-frame base with casters for battery
- Cable restraint kit (to restrict movement when on casters)
- helves on flue riser (one on 24" flue riser, one or two on 36" flue riser, 10" deep)
- Front rail options:
- Cutouts in front rail for sauce pans
- 7-1/4" deep front rail (to match old style sectional)
- Square belly bar mounted on 7-1/4" deep front rail
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.