Vulcan 1VEG35M Fryer
Photo of the Vulcan 1VEG35M Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Large cold zone area.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb. capacity.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced.
- Crumb screen mesh - with handles.
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- Single large basket - 13"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h
- Casters 6" adjustable - 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on Frymate™ Dump Station.
- Extra set of twin baskets - 6 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h
- Stainless steel tank cover - doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting kit(s) - connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets, and hardware).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.