Vulcan 4VK85CF PowerFry5™ (4) 85-90 lb. Fryers Gas Floor Fryer with Computer Controls and KleenScreen PLUS® Filtration System, 120 Volts - 360,000 BTU
For kitchens with a lot of deep-fried menu items, an energy-efficient gas-heated four fryer system like the 4VK85CF PowerFry5™ Fryer from Vulcan is hard to beat. With 85-90 lbs of oil capacity per fry tank and a built-in filtration system, this fryer is designed to keep up with demand while consuming as little gas as possible. The fryers in this package aren’t just ENERGYSTAR® qualified, they are some of the most efficient fryers available on the market.
Vulcan’s FivePass™ heat transfer system is revolutionary. Unlike most tube-fired fryers that have multiple burners with their own heat exchange tubes to distribute heat evenly, Vulcan’s approach uses a single large burner that splits off into two runs of heat exchange tubes that bend back and forth to increase the length of the heat exchange tubes while evenly heating oil with a larger surface area. This makes use of more of the thermal energy provided by the burning gas before being exhausted, basically recovering efficiency from something that would otherwise be wasted. With 68% cooking efficiency and 78% thermal efficiency, this fryer is much better than other fryers on the market at harnessing the heat of burning gas. This fryer features a SoftStart™ ignition system that only uses 35,000 BTU/hr of gas at start up to gradually heat oil without breaking it down which will extend its life. When this fryer is idle it only burns 6,298 BTU/hr of gas to maintain the cooking temperature.
The computer controls featured on this fryer make it as easy as possible for anyone to get consistent results with up to ten menu items. With a digital display showing the product names and cooking times, it’s simple for users to select the right menu item. Programming is easily done with a USB interface making it simple to update multiple fryers. Temperatures can be set from 200°F to 390°F with quick recovery and cooking can be based on actual time or compensating time. Conveniently this fryer has three melt modes and electronic ignition,
To maintain the quality of the oil for extended periods, this fryer system has the KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system that utilizes a stainless steel mesh filter. The filtration system is kept inside an 18 gauge stainless steel filter vessel and particles down to .5 microns can be filtered out with the use of optional KleenScreen PLUS® filter envelopes. Filtration time is kept to a minimum by a ⅓ HP pump that moves oil at 8 GPM.
This fryer is designed to stand up to the rigors of daily commercial use with a stainless steel cabinet and fry tank. This fryer comes standard with adjustable 6” casters to make it easy to move around for cleaning and maintenance. It also comes with a clean-out rod, twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles, and a tank brush.
To power this fryer it needs 360,000 BTU/hr of gas input and a 120v NEMA 5-15P cord and plug are included.
- Hi-limit shut-off.
- 90,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- Electronic matchless ignition.
- Tank brush and clean-out rod.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Set of four 6" adjustable (2 locking) casters.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Maintains idle temperature setting with only 6,298 BTU/hr. to save energy.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 85 - 90 lb. capacity. Includes 10 year limited tank warranty.
- Energy saving SoftStart™ ignition system extends oil life while requiring lower BTU’s.
- Energy efficient FivePass™ heat transfer system yielding 65% cooking and 78% thermal efficiency.
- FRYMATE-VX21S add-on frymate.
- Set of twin baskets – 8 3⁄4"w x 16 3⁄4"d x 6"h.
- 3⁄4" Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- Single large basket – 18 3⁄4"w x 17 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h.
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting Kit(s) – Connects two fryers together (brackets, grease strip and hardware included).
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty
- 21"w x 34 3⁄8"d x 47 1⁄8"h. Working height 36 1⁄4".
- Natural Gas.
- Propane Gas.
- The 1VK85 Series fryer does not require any special adjustments for varying altitudes ranging from 0 - 10,000 feet for either Natural or Propane gas.
85 - 90 lbs. capacity free standing gas fryer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. (1VK85A) (1VK85D) (1VK85C). 90,000 BTU/hr. input. Stainless steel cabinet. Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking). Stainless steel fry tank with FivePass™ heat transfer system yielding 65% cooking and 78% thermal efficiency and “V” shaped cold zone. SoftStart™ ignition system using 35,000 BTU/hr. to extend oil life during start up. Idle rate of 6,298 BTU/hr. to maintain cooking temperature. 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve. Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. Solid state analog knob control, digital, or programmable computer control systems all standard with electronic matchless ignition. Tank brush and clean-out rod included. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
|Filtration System||KleenScreen PLUS® Filtration System|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Fry Pot||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||(4) 85-90 lb. Fryers|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.