Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Full Size Natural Gas Combi Oven with Dials / Buttons Controls - 120 Volts
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
1 (800) 555-0666
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Specifications
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Large Model Requires Stand|
|Category||Combi Oven, Electric, Full Size|
|Capacity||11-20 full size hotel pans|
Additional Information on Vulcan ABC7G-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Description
- All stainless steel cavity, top, sides & fully insulated.
- Halogen door light behind heat reflective inner glass.
- Machine diagnostics accessed thru controls or via USB.
- Engineered and assembled in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- ABC-P models include food probe and fan speed control.
- Visual recall display of actual temperature and humidity LED’s.
- Auto-reversing fan with electronic braking system on fan motor.
- Timer reloads for batch cooking after completion of timed cycle.
- Just three knobs, no modes, only temperature, time and humidity.
- Cool to the touch & energy efficient heat reflective tempered glass door.
- Flashing door light & audible alarm system alert user when cooking cycle finished.
- Patent-pending humidity level control automatically adjusts after setting temperature.
- (4) stainless steel Grab-n-Go Racks with 15 1⁄2" x 3 1⁄4" cutout design for easy access to pans.
- Boilerless combi uses direct steam creation optimizing cooking capability & production with minimal energy & water.
- Multiple cooking capabilities from one piece of equipment: Baking, Steaming, Roasting, Air-Fry, Rethermalization, Proofing, Finishing, Poaching, Stewing, Low Temp and Defrosting results.
- Large LED displays for temperature, time and humidity controls.
- Humidity range: 0-100%
- Temperature range: 80-450°F
- Timer range: continuous up to 23:59 hours and minutes
- Reverse Osmosis System - Best
- V3MRO-1 up to 100 gpd capacity, single unit
- V3MRO-2 up to 200 gpd capacity, double unit
- Water Softening - Better (Carbon CBK System Required)
- WS-40 - 40 lb. capacity (hard water treatment)
- Hollow Carbon Filter System - Good (Suggested Minimum):
- CB15K-SYSTEM - 15,000 gal. (carbon only treatment)
- CB30K-SYSTEM - 30,000 gal. (carbon only treatment)
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty contract.
- 1220-BASKET - Fry Basket 12" x 20"
- GASKIT-ABC - Propane & altitude kit (2,000-10,000 ft.)
- ADDRACK-ABC1 - (1) One additional Grab-N-Go Rack
- ADDRACK-ABC3 - (3) Three additional Grab-N-Go Racks
- HOSEWTR-3/4BBV - s/s flex water hose 72" length, ¾" female NSHT (2 per unit recommended).
- Stands & Stacking Kits include: (1) Spray Hose and Drip Tray Kit
- STAND-ABC/SS - Stainless steel open frame stand.
- STACK-ABC/CONV - Stack kit for combi/convection.
- ABC-BASE - Stainless steel base for STAND-ABC/SS.
- STACK-ABC/G - Gas stacking kit for two ABC7G combis.
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Accessories
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Parts
All Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Parts
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.