Vulcan C24ET6-LWE Convection Steamer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Ready/Cook indicators.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms with gasket guard.
- Stainless steel water resistant cabinet base with enclosed bottom.
- Two stainless steel cooking compartments with curved interior corners.
- Split water line connection. Treated and untreated water connections, 3⁄4" NSHT. 11⁄2" NPT drain connection.
- Separate 60 minute timer with constant steam feature and illuminated power switch for each compartment.
- Two stainless steel steam generators with staged water fill, and Smart Drain System (timed drain) with PowerFlush.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and 240/60-50/1. Note: LWE Models are 3 Phase only.
- 480 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty contract.
- PowerSteam™ includes: Superheated Steam System. 235°F cooking temperatures.
- Steamer Security Package, includes controls protected by lockable cover, security fasteners & tack-welds.
- LWE includes: Low Water / Low Energy Control System. Reduces water consumption up to 90% and electrical consumption up to 50%. ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Stainless steel pan.
- Stainless steel pan cover.
- Heat shield for control side.
- Stainless steel water connection hoses.
- SMF620 PM kit, includes cartridge and ScaleRelease.
- SMF620 ScaleBlocker® water treatment system, includes second year limited warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.