Vulcan VBP15LL Holding/Transport Cabinet
Photo of the Vulcan VBP15LL Holding/Transport Cabinet
You will earn 3,830 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,496.50 Reward Points.
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Heated Mobile Cabinet, Single Section|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Rear mounted cord.
- Field reversible doors.
- Magnetic action door latch.
- Dutch doors (VBP15 and VBP18).
- Recessed side mounted handles.
- Integrated steel frame for maximum strength.
- Fully insulated with 1 1⁄2" in side walls and 2" in top.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (except for model VBP18).
- Blower motor for gentle and even temperature distribution.
- 5" heavy duty casters (2 swivel with brakes and 2 rigid) (3" on VBP5).
- Interior and the exterior are both constructed out of 20 gauge stainless steel.
- Simple knob actuated electronic control for holding at temperatures of up to 190°F.
- Complete with cord and plug: NEMA 5-15 for 120 volts and NEMA 6-15 for 208-240 volts.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty. After the first year, lifetime parts warranty on the heating elements.
- Universal tray slides adjustable on 1 1⁄2" centers. VBP15 & VBP13 ship with 10 pairs of tray slides. VBP7 & VBP5 ships with 5 pairs, VBP18 ships with 15 pairs.
- Holding Capacity:
- 18" x 26" sheet pans.
- Other pan sizes on shelves.
- 12" x 20" pans, or a combination of both on 1 1⁄2" centers.
- 208/240 volt
- Humidity pan
- Additional tray slides
- Full perimeter bumper
- Wire shelves to sit on tray slides
- Glass Dutch doors (VBP7 and VBP15 only)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.