Hatco GRSSB-6018 Glo-Ray Heated Stone Shelf
Photo of the Hatco GRSSB-6018 Glo-Ray Heated Stone Shelf
You will earn 1,298.55 Reward Points.
You will earn 1,324.40 Reward Points.
More from Hatco
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Portable or Built-In models
- Constructed with approved food-safe materials
- Adjustable thermostatically-controlled heated base
- Portable units come with a 6' (1829 mm) cord and plug
- Portable cord, plug and switch are located on side, center of base
- Blanket-type foil element creates uniform heat across the entire simulated stone surface
- GRSSB models match the Hot/Cold (HCSSB) and Cold only (CSSB) Built-In Shelf models for a fully integrated look
- Built-In models are for use in metallic counters. For other surfaces, verify material is suitable for temperature up to 200°F (93°C)
- Portable GRSS-2418, -3018 and -3618 models come with rubber feet, while GRSS-4818, -6018 and -7218 models have 4" (102 mm) legs
- Built-in models include a control box with 3' (915 mm ) conduit between the heated shelf and the control box and 6' (1829 mm) cord and plug
- Note: Simulated Stone. Hatco is not responsible for counter damage caused by heat from the warmer.
- Rectangular simulated stone - Shelf - Night Sky is standard (Non-standard colors are non-returnable)
- Gray Granite
- Bermuda Sand
- Night Sky (standard)
- 1" (26 mm) adjustable legs in place of the rubber feet (GRSS-2418, -3018, -3618 models only)
- Designer Colors for Flush Mount Control Bezel Box - Stainless Steel is standard color (Non-standard colors are non-returnable)
- Navy Blue
- Warm Red
- Gray Granite
- White Granite
- Hunter Green
- Antique Copper
- Flush Mount Thermostatic Control Box with Lighted Power Switch
- Flush Mount ITC Electronic Control Box with Lighted Power Switch
- 90º Conduit Connector on Main Unit (straight conduit connector is standard)
- Recessed Top - Heated Stone surface is .5" (12mm) below surrounding surface
- 6' (1829 mm) conduit in lieu of standard 3' (914 mm) used with Flush Mount ITC Control Box)
- 10' (3048 mm) conduit in lieu of standard 3' (914 mm) used with Flush Mount ITC Control Box)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.