Manitowoc IDT0420A 22" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2594 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
With this 22" wide air-cooled IDT-0420A air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT™ Series by Manitowoc Ice, you can produce 470 lbs of full dice ice cubes every day. This is an ice machine head only unit that boasts a corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean DuraTech exterior that ensures reliable performance in tough environments.
This ENERGY STAR-rated commercial ice maker helps lower the costs of your ice production with energy consumption down by an average of 41 percent! Plus, you can program the volume of production based on your daily needs and turn the unit off at certain times of the day for extra savings. The acoustical ice-sensing probe assists in maintaining consistent density for each batch of ice produced no matter the volume.
The customizable EasyTouch display on this Manitowoc ice maker reduces ice production to a few taps. This color display also shows you all required actions such as cleaning reminders based on urgency. Maintenance is stress-free as the commercial ice machine performs regular preventive maintenance and self-diagnosis.
The foodzone can be easily taken apart so you can clean each component thoroughly. Refrigeration parts are protected by AlphaSan antimicrobial agent to keep the unit cleaner for longer. This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine can be upgraded with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) so you won’t ever have to worry about bacteria or yeast buildup!
Consistent and Efficient Operation in a Small Footprint
- An air-cooled system doesn’t add to your water expenses because it dispels air from the machine using air
- Very easy to set up in most locations
- Arrives in one complete, ready-to-use package
Accurate and Intelligent EasyTouch Control System
- Routine preventative maintenance and self-diagnostics for no unforeseen breakdowns in the middle of your operation
- Shows the state of ice-making in real-time
- User-friendly interface provides access to ice-making features
- Notifies users of potential issues to promote accurate and quick and accurate maintenance sessions
- Can be set up to remind operators of cleaning time and provides instructions in detail
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures consistency in fluctuating water and environmental conditions for predictable yield
Lower-Cost Production For Better Results and Environment-Friendly Operation
- Change volume of ice production to match current demand, avoid product waste, and lower energy consumption
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has 0 Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than older models
- ENERGY STAR certification promises up to 15% greater efficiency than other models
Sleek, Dependable Build
- DuraTech™ exterior holds up excellently to corrosion and wear-and-tear
- A clear-coat layer increases resistance to smudges and fingerprint marks
Decreases Cleaning Time
- Foodzone is concealed behind hinged front doors for easy access
- Foodzone can be stripped down to key individual parts for cleaning
- AlphaSan® on select refrigeration components fights impurities and microorganisms
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) makes commercial ice machine cleaner by actively hampering bacteria and yeast from developing inside foodzone
Why Dice Ice?
- Comes in the ideal size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8")
- Close to 100% Ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Costs less and quick to produce
- Takes a long time to melt
- Easy to bag and great for bulk cooling and dispensing
- Production: Up to 470 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Minimum Circuit ampacity: 11.3, 115v/5.5 208-230v
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 41% lower energy consumption, 21% reduction in in potable water usage and a 34% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - Reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - Protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10