Manitowoc IYT0420W 22" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0420W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0420W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0420W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0420W Description
This 22" wide IYT-0420W water-cooled ice maker from the Manitowoc Ice Indigo NXT™ line is capable of producing 490 lbs of half-dice ice cubes using 41% less energy compared to older models. The exterior has incredible resistance to corrosion, thanks to the DuraTech finish.
You’ll also see a 21% reduction in potable water usage and a 34% decrease in condenser water consumption. For added efficiency, you can also program the volume of your ice production and turn it off at specific hours of the day to prepare for those changing electrical rates. The acoustical ice-sensing probe guarantees each ice cube has the same density as the previous one for consistency.
This cubes ice machine runs preventive maintenance every day to avoid any snag during operation. If it does find a potential issue, it will be sure to notify you and provide the necessary details for accurate servicing through the easyTouch display. This touchscreen display is also where you interact with your Manitowoc ice machine. It takes you to the proper controls for ice-making and lets you know the status of the production. You can also set up cleaning reminders and customize the general settings of the display according to your preferences.
No more frequent cleaning on this Indigo Series commercial ice machine with AlphaSan coating continuously working to protect the key internal components from microorganisms. Plus, the foodzone is front-accessible and has demountable parts so you can get right to scrubbing without moving the unit. Upgrade this Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor so you won't have to worry about the buildup of yeast, bacteria, and other microorganisms that lower the quality of your ice supply.
The Manitowoc IYT-0420W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Check out water filters, heat exchange systems, and other accessories below to improve your day-to-day ice production.
Water-Cooled and Self-Contained
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smarter Than Your Average Ice Machine
- Routine preventative maintenance and self-diagnostics mitigate risks of surprise breakdowns
- easyTouch display directs operators to issues found during scans for quick and accurate service calls
- easyTouch display has a user-friendly that is easy to navigate to set up Manitowoc ice machine and go through the entire ice-making process
- Cleaning reminders complete with comprehensive instructions
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology freezes each half-dice ice cube to the same thickness and density even during challenging water conditions
- Can be set up to turn off at specified hours of the day to manage electrical bills
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
Lowers Operational Costs Without Skimping on Performance
- 41% more energy-efficient than older models
- Saves you up to 21% potable water and 34% on condenser water consumption
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant preserves ozone layer
- Has a lower global warming potential by 48%
Built Like A Tank
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Requires Minor Cleaning
- Foodzone is concealed by front hinged doors and some parts can be detached for individual cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology avoids introduction of microbes to key internal pieces of the commercial ice machine to keep production sanitary
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) recirculates active air throughout the foodzone to get rid of bacteria and yeast immediately
Why Half-Dice Ice Cube Is For You
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Takes the shape of a rhomboid
- 96 cubes in one pound of ice
- Close to perfect ice-to-water ratio maximizes cooling potential
- Requires no elaborate resources and can be produced fast
- Lasts long due to slow melt rate
- Perfect for a wide variety of applications, events, and establishments including bulk cooling
- Great for bagging ice for transport
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 490 lbs. of half dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Minimum Circuit ampacity: 11.3, 115v/5.5 208-230v
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IYT0420W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0420W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0420W Parts
Manitowoc IYT0420W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.