Manitowoc IDT0750W 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 700-900 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 4778 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
More about reward points.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0750W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0750W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0750W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0750W Description
The IDT0750W water-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a labor-saving ice-making workhorse from the Indigo NXT series that can produce 703 lbs of full dice ice daily. With its DuraTech exterior, this ice machine head only unit won’t easily rust, dent, or scratch even during heavy applications. No need to worry about fingerprints or smudges sullying its sleek look, thanks to the hard clear-coat layer.
This cubes commercial ice machine makes the production as simple as possible with an easyTouch display, a colored touch screen with a user-friendly interface where you can initiate all ice-making tasks and access important product information.
This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine does regular preventative maintenance and self-diagnostics and reports any potential issue through the display to avoid hiccups and unexpected breakdowns during production. The display also notifies you when it’s time to clean.
The Manitowoc ice maker can also be programmed to turn off at certain times of the day to avoid unnecessary energy consumption. You can even modify the volume of ice you produce to prevent product waste. With the acoustical ice sensing probe and active sense working in tandem on this unit, you’re sure to produce a high-quality supply of ice with consistent thickness and density even when conditions are more challenging than usual.
This commercial ice maker only requires simple and fewer cleanups. Parts of the front-accessible foodzone can be individually removed and cleaned. The key internal components are protected from contamination with AlphaSan®. The LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor available separately can enhance your defense against bacteria and yeast growth by cleaning out the foodzone 24 hours a day.
- A water-cooled system is suitable for establishments in hotter locations
- Delivers maximum ice output without producing a lot of noise
- Condenser is included in the unit to eliminate initial setup
Smart controls and diagnostics system
- Machine does its own preventative maintenance to reduce risks of breakdowns without warning
- EasyTouch display provides touchscreen control to ice-making features and production status
- Sends cleaning alerts to keep your maintenance in check even during busy hours
- Home screen notifications for potential issues as picked up from self-diagnostics
- Ice programming feature for adjusting volume of output for the day to prevent product waste during slower days
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology and active sense work together to achieve ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality in every batch
Energy-efficient, environment-friendly refrigeration
- Machine can be configured to turn off at certain hours of the day to save on fluctuating electrical rates
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant is ozone-friendly
- 48% lower global warming potential compared to older models
Well-made and easy to clean
- Dependable DuraTech™ construction stands up to corrosion
- Solid clear-coat layer won’t show any fingerprints and scratches
- Front panel provides easy access to foodzone
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be detached without any tools for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® adds extra layer of microbial protection on key refrigeration components
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) actively blocks bacteria and yeast growth for reduced cleanings
Why dice ice?
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 rhomboid cubes per pound of ice
- Lower production costs
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 703 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Water Pressure Manitowoc ice maker Water In: Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Water Usage/100 lbs of Ice: 135 gal/511 L
- Potable Water Usage/100 lbs of Ice: 20.0 gal/75.7 L
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 7.9
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15
- BTUH: 12,800 (average) 13,700 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IDT0750W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0750W Parts
All Manitowoc IDT0750W Parts
Manitowoc IDT0750W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.