Manitowoc IDT0620W 22" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0620W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0620W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0620W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0620W Description
If you are looking for a compact and cost-saving water-cooled ice machine that can supply you with a steady amount of full dice ice cubes per day, the 22" wide IDT-0620W Indigo NXT™ from Manitowoc Ice will be a stellar choice. With a maximum daily production capacity of 530 lbs, this unit lowers your energy usage by as much as 31 percent and also cuts down your potable water and condenser water consumption by 16 percent and 32 percent, respectively less compared to standard commercial ice machines. The DuraTech construction on the exterior of this ice machine head only unit can weather frequent heavy use while also facilitating easy cleaning and maintenance.
This Manitowoc ice maker automates preventative maintenance and diagnostics to keep everything up and running to meet your daily ice demands. You also get tons of flexibility in how much ice you produce as well as scheduling when the unit can turn on and off so you can further cut down operational costs and potential waste. You can do it all from the EasyTouch display where you can also check the operating status, set and get cleaning reminders, and access diagnostics data.
The acoustical ice-sensing probe paired with the innovative active sense technology overcomes water and environmental challenges to produce a consistent amount of ice with each similarly dense and thick.
With removable parts, front-accessible foodzone, and AlphaSan antimicrobial protection on exposed refrigerator components, this Indigo Series commercial ice machine is effortless to clean. There is even an optional sanitation device called the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor that can extend gaps between cleaning by actively slowing the build-up of yeast and bacteria.
The Manitowoc IDT-0620W Manitowoc water-cooled ice machine is NSF, cULus, and CE-certified and comes standard with a 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. Make the ice production even simpler and safer with our excellent selection of accessories below.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water and 32% less condenser water than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 530 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ˚F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 31% lower energy consumption, 16% reduction in in potable water usage and a 32% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 5,400 (average) and 6,300 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT0620W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0620W Parts
All Manitowoc IDT0620W Parts
Manitowoc IDT0620W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.