Manitowoc IYT0620W 22" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0620W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0620W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0620W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0620W Description
The IYT-0620W water-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT™ line by Manitowoc Ice can produce up to 560 lbs of half dice ice cubes and does it with 31% less energy, 16% lower potable water, and 32% less condenser water standard models, making it a more economical option for many businesses. This cubes ice machine has a robust DuraTech exterior that guards against corrosion and damage.
This Manitowoc ice machine does its own preventative maintenance to ensure it doesn’t falter in the middle of the operation. It also features an EasyTouch display that lets you perform all the ice-making tasks with just a single tap. The screen also provides you easy access to important information about the unit’s condition, potential issues, cleaning alerts, and more for minimal monitoring.
This Indigo Series commercial ice machine also lets you adjust the volume of your production for every application to minimize any waste while an acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures that every batch is consistent and high-quality whatever the environmental conditions. You can easily turn the unit on and off to help keep your electric costs in check.
For cleaning, the foodzone has removable parts with select anti-microbial protection for next-level sanitation. Add in the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to prevent bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone.
The Manitowoc IYT-0620W is an ice machine head only with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Shop for Manitowoc ice machine accessories like water filters and heat exchange systems to make it much easier to achieve optimal safety and quality of your ice.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water and 32% less condenser water than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Half-Dice Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 560 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ˚F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 31% lower energy consumption, 16% reduction in in potable water usage and a 32% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 5,400 (average) and 6,300 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT0620W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0620W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0620W Parts
Manitowoc IYT0620W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.