Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
Request a Quote
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Do you need a steady supply of ice for your business? This is the job for the IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker by Manitowoc. Energy-efficient, easy to operate, and highly durable, this 30" wide unit is engineered to ensure your restaurant or your convenience store has all the ice it needs for every application!
This ice machine can supply your business up to 500 lbs of ice cubes daily for 12% less energy than standard models! It even allows you to program the volume of ice you can produce for the day to fully maximize your supply and excessive production costs. You can also turn the machine off when you don’t need it to shave off even more expenses!
The Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker performs regular preventative maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns that could lead to loss of business. It comes with Manitowoc’s cutting-edge icon-based EasyTouch display that provides convenient one-touch access to important data and functions to run the machine with zero difficulty. This touchscreen also allows you to set reminders and shows cleaning notifications and alerts for any potential issues so you can take action accordingly.
This ice machine produces rhomboid-shaped dice ice cubes that can be used in anything from water, mixed drinks, and liquor to ice bagging and bulk cooling. You’re always assured to come out with a consistent batch of ice, thanks to the acoustical ice-sensing probe that works to produce uniform thickness and density of ice.
The Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker uses an air-cooled system, perfect for small and hot locations. This unit is protected by a patented DuraTech exterior that offers incredible corrosion resistance to keep this unit looking as pristine and running as excellently as the day you got it!
Add the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to the ice maker so you won’t have to worry about the growth of bacteria and yeast that can ruin your ice and your customer’s experience!
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- The machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- The volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- ENERGY STAR certified unit is 15% more energy-efficient than other models
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction featuring a unique combination of alloy and stainless steel can withstand damage and corrosion while maintaining the cosmetic appearance
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as the perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Regular Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and less production needs
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing
- Production: Up to 500 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.5, 208-230v : 5.1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 12% lower energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner ice machine.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10