Manitowoc IRT0500A 30" Regular Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3523 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IRT0500A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IRT0500A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IRT0500A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IRT0500A Description
Do you need a steady supply of regular ice for your business without incurring high energy bills? The Manitowoc IRT-0500A air-cooled ice machine may just be what your operation is missing. Energy-efficient, easy to operate, and highly durable, this 30" wide unit from the world-class Indigo NXT™ Series has a max daily production capacity of 500 lbs and 12% less energy consumption than standard commercial ice machines. This Manitowoc Ice unit is protected by a patented DuraTech exterior that offers incredible corrosion resistance to keep this unit looking as pristine and running as excellently as the day you got it!
This cubes ice maker comes with an icon-based EasyTouch display that provides convenient one-touch access to important data and functions to run the machine with zero difficulty. It allows you to program the volume of ice you can produce for the day to fully maximize your supply and avoid excessive production costs. You can also turn the commercial ice machine off when you don’t need it to shave off even more expenses! It also performs regular preventative maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns that could lead to loss of business. This touchscreen also allows you to set reminders and shows cleaning notifications and alerts for any potential issues so you can take action accordingly. Even when water or environment conditions are less than ideal, you're guaranteed to get a consistent yield with the acoustical ice-sensing probe and active sense working hand in hand to produce the expected amount of ice with uniform thickness and density.
Cleaning this Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine is super easy thanks to the AlphaSan-protected and easily removable refrigeration components. Add the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately) to this Manitowoc ice maker so you won’t have to worry about the growth of bacteria and yeast that can ruin your ice and your customer’s experience.
The Manitowoc IRT-0500A is an ice machine head only unit that meets all NSF, cULus, and CE standards. Regular ice is a larger version of full dice ice perfect for cooling drinks. Full dice ice units also available. Below you will find an array of accessories compatible with this unit, each designed for enhanced quality and higher yield.
Plug it in and get to work without a hitch
- The air-cooled system is inexpensive to run
- Flexible enough to be installed in most locations
- Unit is ready for use with all refrigeration parts already installed
Facilitates more accurate and efficient ice production and maintenance
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display features simple home screen graphics for ice production status
- One-touch navigation and control to make ice from start to finish
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology solidifies each ice cube into identical thickness
- The volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
Optimized for reduced energy consumption and environmentally friendly operation
- Can be calibrated to turn off at certain times of the day
- ENERGY STAR certification- uses 15% less energy during operation for better results to previous models
- R410A refrigerant is CFC-free and won’t deplete the ozone layer
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Construction you can depend on
- DuraTech™ construction effectively copes with corrosion while
- Rugged clear-coat layer won’t show fingerprints and ugly marks to maintain the machine’s cosmetic appearance
Maintenance and cleaning without moving the unit
- Foodzone is accessed through the front and parts are removable to allow you to get to the nook and cranny of the unit
- AlphaSan® layer keeps integral refrigeration parts safe from contaminants
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as the perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone
Why Regular Ice?
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice with close to 100% ice-to-water ratio
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow-melting but cools at max quickly
- Perfect for use in bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Production: Up to 500 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.5, 208-230v : 5.1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IRT0500A Accessories
Manitowoc IRT0500A Reviews
2 of 3 reviews