Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Do you need a steady supply of regular ice for your business? This is the job for the IRT-0500A ice maker with 500 lbs production capacity. Energy-efficient, easy to operate, and highly durable, this 30" wide unit from Manitowoc's Indigo NXT™ Series uses 12% less energy than standard models!
It even allows you to program the volume of ice you can produce for the day to fully maximize your supply and avoid excessive production costs. You can also turn the machine off when you don’t need it to shave off even more expenses! This unit is protected by a patented DuraTech exterior that offers incredible corrosion resistance to keep this unit looking as pristine and running as excellently as the day you got it!
This ice maker also performs regular preventative maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns that could lead to loss of business. It comes with Manitowoc’s icon-based easyTouch display that provides convenient one-touch access to important data and functions to run the machine with zero difficulty. This touchscreen also allows you to set reminders and shows cleaning notifications and alerts for any potential issues so you can take action accordingly.
This ice machine produces rhomboid-shaped regular ice cubes that can be used in anything from water, mixed drinks, and liquor to ice bagging and bulk cooling. You’re guaranteed to get a consistent batch of ice, thanks to the acoustical ice-sensing probe that works to produce uniform thickness and density of ice.
This Manitowoc ice maker uses an air-cooled system, perfect for small and hot locations. Add the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately) to the ice maker so you won’t have to worry about the growth of bacteria and yeast that can ruin your ice and your customer’s experience.
Plug it in and get to work without a hitch
- The air-cooled system is inexpensive to run
- Flexible enough to be installed in most locations
- Unit is ready for use with all refrigeration parts already installed
Facilitates more accurate and efficient ice production and maintenance
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display features simple home screen graphics for ice production status
- One-touch navigation and control to make ice from start to finish
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology solidifies each ice cube into identical thickness
- The volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
Optimized for reduced energy consumption and environmentally friendly operation
- Can be calibrated to turn off at certain times of the day
- ENERGY STAR certification- uses 15% less energy during operation for better results to previous models
- R410A refrigerant is CFC-free and won’t deplete the ozone layer
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Construction you can depend on
- DuraTech™ construction effectively copes with corrosion while
- Rugged clear-coat layer won’t show fingerprints and ugly marks to maintain the machine’s cosmetic appearance
Maintenance and cleaning without moving the unit
- Foodzone is accessed through the front and parts are removable to allow you to get to the nook and cranny of the unit
- AlphaSan® layer keeps integral refrigeration parts safe from contaminants
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as the perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone
Why Regular Ice?
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice with close to 100% ice-to-water ratio
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow-melting but cools at max quickly
- Perfect for use in bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Production: Up to 500 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.5, 208-230v : 5.1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10