Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc IRT-0500A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 12% lower energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner ice machine.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.