Manitowoc IYT0620A 22" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3386 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0620A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0620A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0620A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0620A Description
With a width of 22 inches, the IYT-0620A air-cooled ice machine by Manitowoc Ice can produce as much as 575 lbs of half-dice ice from a small part of your kitchen. This Energy Star-rated Manitowoc ice maker does it with 31% less energy than standard models, making it more economical to own and operate. The DuraTech exterior on this cubes ice machine is made to last with excellent rust resistance and easy cleanability.
This Manitowoc ice machine features an EasyTouch display where you can perform every step of the ice-making procedure with just a single tap. It also monitors performance for you through self-diagnostics complete with reports to detect potential issues that need immediate attention.
This Indigo Series commercial ice machine allows you to program the volume of ice you need at a time to avoid excess while the acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures you get the amount you want with each cube that comes out is consistent in density and thickness no matter how challenging water or environmental conditions become. For added savings, you can even set the unit to turn off at times when electrical rates tend to spike up.
The EasyTouch display sends you notifications when it is time for cleaning, which will surely be a breeze with the foodzone easily accessible and exposed components protected by AlphaSan. You can extend the gap in between cleanings with the optional sanitation device called the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor, which is designed to create an environment that will hamper the growth of bacteria or yeast.
The Manitowoc IYT-0620A is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications for guaranteed safe commercial use. Consider upgrading your Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit with our highly recommended water filters, heat exchange systems, and other accessories to ensure consistent, high-quality ice harvest.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water usage than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 575 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 31% lower energy consumption, 16% reduction in in potable water usage and a 32% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 5,400 (average) and 6,300 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT0620A Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0620A Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.