Manitowoc IYT1500N 48" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 6698 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT1500N Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT1500N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT1500N Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT1500N Description
Check out our full collection of commercial ice machines including Manitowoc's top-of-the-line Indigo Series commercial ice machines to complete your setup!
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 6% lower energy consumption, up to 9% increase in ice production and a 9% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 23,000 (average) and 27,000 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT1500N Accessories
Manitowoc IYT1500N Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.