Manitowoc IYT1900A 48" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 8050 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
The Manitowoc IYT-1900A air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT™ Series can produce up to 1,900 lbs of half-dice ice cubes daily. Designed to help you save on utility costs without skimping on performance, this model uses 10% less potable water and 14% less energy compared to previous commercial ice machines.
This Manitowoc ice machine features a DuraTech exterior that won’t easily succumb to the stress brought about by corrosion and long-term heavy use. The EasyTouch display offers the most convenient way to control your entire ice-making operation—from programming a specific volume of ice and checking the real-time status of the production to setting and receiving cleaning reminders.
Cleaning is simpler than ever in this Indigo Series Manitowoc ice maker with a front-accessible foodzone and easily removable parts that allow you to clean the unit inside out without having to transport it somewhere else. AlphaSan coating is molded into select refrigeration parts to preserve the cleanliness of the interior. Upgrade your Manitowoc Ice unit with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (sold separately), which provides a sanitation system that will continuously work to ensure to bacteria and yeast stays out of the foodzone for extended periods.
The Manitowoc IYT-1900A is an ice machine head only unit approved for commercial use by NSF, cULus, and CE. Upgrade your unit with water filters and heat exchange systems below to ensure that your ice is effortlessly clean and yield is consistently high.
Skip the installation
- An air-cooled system requires no additional water expenses to operate
- Can be situated in the majority of commercial buildings
- Comes with all parts installed in a single package for immediate use
Optimize ice-making process for ease and productivity
- Routine self-diagnostic scans prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch display provides touch access to all ice-making features
- Shows operating status and cleaning alerts
- Notifications for potential issues with detailed info for accurate service calls
Enjoy flexibility, avoid high energy bills
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures uniform ice cube density
- Can be set to temporary shutdown to prepare for unpredictable electrical rates
- Ice production volume can be adjusted to match daily demand
- R410 refrigerant is ozone-friendly
Excellent construction and low upkeep
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand corrosion for extended service life
- Solid, clear-coat layer reduces fingerprints and scratches
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are easily detachable
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) actively counters bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone
The wonders of half-dice ice
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Superior ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and the majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 1,900 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 17.9 1ph/14.2 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 30 1ph/20 3ph
- BTUH: 26,100 (average), and 30,500 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 14% lower energy consumption, 10% reduction in in potable water usage and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 26,100 (average) and 30,500 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10