Manitowoc IYT0450A 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0450A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0450A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0450A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0450A Description
Ice production made smarter and easier — the Manitowoc IYT-0450A air-cooled ice machine is a low-profile, energy-efficient ice solution from the Indigo NXT™ Series engineered to streamline your ice production and mitigate energy consumption. You can make up to 490 lbs of fresh half-dice ice cubes in this 30" wide Energy Star-rated unit with 9% less energy used in standard commercial ice machines in its category. It has a DuraTech exterior that minimizes corrosion and prevents smudges and fingerprints so you can use it for the years to come.
This Manitowoc Ice unit performs regular preventive maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns that can cause downtime and lost profit opportunities. This assists you in monitoring the unit and prolonging its overall lifespan with less effort. An EasyTouch display provides one-stop access to operating and maintaining this commercial ice machine. It tells you when it needs cleaning and warns you of any potential issues so that you can take care of it all immediately.
This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine boasts excellent programmability too. You can set it to turn off at certain hours of the day and also customize the volume of production for each ice-making session to avoid excess and high energy bills.
The foodzone has removable parts that you can individually scrub up. Select components also feature AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection for an added layer of defense against contaminants. Consider adding the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to this Manitowoc commercial ice machine to protect your ice supply from bacteria and yeast growth.
The Manitowoc IYT-0450A is an ice machine head only unit that is NSF, cULus, and CE-certified.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is included in the unit for very minimal setup and immediate utilization
Intuitive and Innovative Operation
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- The touchscreen has a user-friendly menu for one-touch access to ice-making tasks, general settings, Start-Up wizard, user preferences, date and time, notifications, support, and more
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Turn the machine on and off as needed to save on electrical expenses
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
- ENERGY STAR certified unit achieves 15% reduction in energy consumption
Sleek, Long-Lasting Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Trouble-Free Cleaning and Maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and individually cleaned
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) combats bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and the majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves the appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 490 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.9, 208-230v : 5.6
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 9% lower energy consumption, up to 12% increase in ice production and a 19% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% reduction in potable water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT0450A Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0450A Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0450A Parts
Manitowoc IYT0450A Reviews
2 of 4 reviews