Manitowoc IDT0750WM 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 700-900 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 5357 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0750WM Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0750WM
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0750WM Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0750WM Description
The Manitowoc Ice IDT0750WM Marine water-cooled ice machine is a reliable and intuitive asset to establishments that need to produce up to 703 lbs of full dice ice on board a yacht, a ship, or anywhere near saltwater.
This commercial ice machine has a different design than most cube commercial ice makers. It boasts a high-grade stainless steel construction from the top cover to the side and back panels, and down to the bulkhead, brackets, and fasteners. With superior resistance to corrosion, dirt, and smudges, you get a long-lasting Manitowoc ice maker that will be with you for the long haul.
And for truly effortless operation and maintenance, this Indigo Series commercial ice machine can initiate cleaning mode and automatically return to ice production when it’s done. An isolation switch is included in the machine so operators can easily cut the power off the unit during service. A cupro-nickel condenser guards against damage from saltwater.
With a self-contained refrigeration system, this Manitowoc ice machine only needs very minimal setup before use. An R410 refrigerant is used on this unit so you can meet your ice demands without harming the ozone layer. This is an ice machine head only unit.
Full Dice Ice Cube Features and Uses:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 703 lbs of Manitowoc full dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range for Potable Water: 40-90 ° F
- Water Pressure Commercial ice maker Water In: 20 psi (137.9 kPA) to 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In: 20 psi (137.9 kPA) to 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 7.9
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 12,800 (average) 13,900 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus
- AHRI Certification at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IDT0750WM Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0750WM Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.