Manitowoc IYT1200N 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 5882 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT1200N Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT1200N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT1200N Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT1200N Description
Complete your ice-making stations with our amazing commercial ice machines. We have an excellent selection here at CKitchen including more of Manitowoc's renowned Indigo Series commercial ice machines.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon-based touch screen takes the guesswork out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistance above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 5% lower energy consumption and a 22% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into a lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now it's super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 16,200 (average) and 19,100 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT1200N Accessories
Manitowoc IYT1200N Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.