Manitowoc IDT1200N 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT1200N Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT1200N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT1200N Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT1200N Description
With the IDT1200N Manitowoc ice maker by Manitowoc Ice, you can produce up to 1,127 lbs of full dice ice per day. This 30" wide, 24.5" deep air-cooled ice machine the renowned Indigo NXT series uses a remote condenser to keep the room cool and comfortable to work in. This is an ice machine head only unit that features a DuraTech exterior, engineered to make it less vulnerable to rust, corrosion, and smudges, so you can keep your unit spotless and reliable without effort.
This Indigo Series Commercial ice maker is controlled from the user-friendly EasyTouch display, which provides you with everything you need to produce ice and more. From this small screen, you can key in the volume of ice you would like to make. You can also set it to turn off at a specific time to help keep your energy bills low. With the special night programming, you can have the unit switch off when you’re done for the day and then power back on the next morning.
This Manitowoc Ice unit features an acoustical ice-sensing probe that works to ensure that every ice cube is similarly thick and dense. And with the help of the active sense software, the commercial ice machine can perform and produce ice reliably even in less than ideal conditions.
This commercial ice maker can run self-diagnostics and send cleaning alerts, providing specific details that make servicing and maintenance so much easier while also preventing failure during business hours! Set the time, date, and language to sync up everything while making the
When it comes to cleaning, you can access the foodzone quickly from the front door and easily remove most parts such as the water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes. The foodzone on this Manitowoc Manitowoc ice machine has AlphaSan antimicrobial protection to keep your operation sanitary in between cleaning and when you pair it with the optional LuminIce Growth Inhibitor, you won’t have to worry about bacteria or yeast sullying your ice.
The Manitowoc IDT1200N commercial ice machine meets NSF, CE, and cULus standards. It is rated at 11 amps and requires a 208-230-volt, 60 Hertz, single-phase electrical connection. Make your ice production effortlessly safer and more efficient by adding other useful accessories such as the ChillTech water treatment system.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 5% lower energy consumption and a 22% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 16,200 (average) and 19,100 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT1200N Accessories
Manitowoc IDT1200N Parts
All Manitowoc IDT1200N Parts
Manitowoc IDT1200N Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.