Manitowoc IYT1500A 48" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 6782 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Designed to produce deliver 1,660 lbs of half dice ice, the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT line fits a powerful, energy-efficient ice-making workhorse and a smart diagnostics system in a 48-inch wide package. Manitowoc designed this model to use 9 percent less condenser water and 6 percent lower energy than standard commercial ice machines to give you 9 percent more ice. The DuraTech exterior does an excellent job of reducing signs of corrosion to prolong the lifespan of the cubes ice machine.
You can count on a consistent ice harvest with no deformed, inconsistently-sized ice, thanks to the acoustical ice-sensing probes and active sense software. This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice maker features an EasyTouch display that acts as a navigation panel from where you can enter ice-making commands, view the progress of your production, and get cleaning alerts. It also displays notifications for potential issues that the unit has encountered during its daily self-diagnostics, helping you address a problem quickly and with precision.
The AlphaSan coating keeps the refrigeration parts and the ice you produce unthreatened by contaminants. You can also upgrade this Manitowoc ice machine with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to use as your automatic 24-hour sanitation system to routinely remove bacteria and yeast from your commercial ice machine.
The Manitowoc IYT-1500A is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications.
- Air-cooled system is easy to set up in most locations
- Cheaper to operate with no additional water costs
- Comes with condenser inside for a truly independent unit and plug-and-play use
User-friendly EasyTouch display
- 2.5" display provides one-touch access to all ice-making features
- Easy viewing of production status from the home screen
- Provides cleaning reminders and service notifications
- Customizable preferences and settings to streamline the workflow of your staff
- Volume of production every single day can be adjusted to meet changing daily demand
Accurate service calls
- Runs 24-hour preventative maintenance and self-diagnostics
- Sends notifications of potential issues complete with useful information from collected data
More ice for less resources
- Consumes 6% less energy than standard models and increases ice production by 9%
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology guarantees uniform ice cubes in every production
- Set shut-off times at certain part of the day to manage electrical expenses
- CFC-free R410 refrigerant has no harmful impact on the ozone
Durable build and reduced cleanings
- DuraTech™ exterior holds up to corrosion caused by heavy use
- Hard clear-coat finish is resistant to scratches and fingerprints
- Front access to foodzone removes the need to move the unit during maintenance or service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and cleaned individually
- AlphaSan® offers antimicrobial shield to refrigeration parts where ice and water pass through
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) produces active air through UV light to kill bacteria and yeast instantly
Why half-dice ice?
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Attractive rhomboid shape
- Close to 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Slow-melting and inexpensive to produce
- Won’t damage blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 1,660 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (208-230/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 18.5 1ph/12.8 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 30 1ph/20 3ph
- BTUH: 23,000 (average), and 27,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 6% lower energy consumption, up to 9% increase in ice production and a 9% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 23,000 (average) and 27,000 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
1 of 2 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10