Manitowoc IYT0500A 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3415 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
The 30" wide IYT-0500A air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT™ Series ensures your restaurant or your convenience store is able to produce up to 550 lbs of half-dice ice daily. This is an Energy Star-rated commercial ice machine that utilizes 12% less energy compared to similar models. Built for longevity and reliability, this Manitowoc Ice unit has a DuraTech exterior that will stand up to the rigors of heavy use and tougher environments.
The acoustical ice-sensing probe checks the density of the ice cubes before dropping them into the bin for consistent quality. Additionally, you've got active sense software working to adapt to the environmental conditions to ensure you get a consistent batch The ice production volume is programmable so you can produce what you need whatever the demands are. This Manitowoc ice machine can also be switched off at some parts of the day to mitigate electric expenses.
The EasyTouch display on this Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine removes the complexities of ice-making by giving you touch access to operational functions and sending cleaning reminders and service alerts. With the automatic 24-hour preventative maintenance, you won't have to worry about surprise breakdowns in the middle of the operation. You can also stay on top of any issues and make service calls more accurate using the diagnostics feedback it provides.
The foodzone on this commercial ice machine can be accessed from the front with many parts removable for thorough cleaning. AlphaSan coating keeps exposed refrigeration parts safe from microbes. To make the cleaning system more advanced, the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately) delays the growth of microorganisms so that the unit stays sanitary with less frequent cleanings.
The Manitowoc IYT-0500A is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Make your ice-making process even safer and simpler with our selection of accessories below including water filters and heat exchange systems.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- ENERGY STAR certified unit is up to 15% more energy-efficient than other models
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction featuring a unique combination of alloy and stainless steel can withstand damage and corrosion while maintaining cosmetic appearance
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Half-Dice Ice Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Half-dice ice is inexpensive and quick to make
- Melts slowly for reduced ice consumption
- Unique rhomboid shape adds to the appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 550 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.5, 208-230v : 5.1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
2 of 3 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10