Manitowoc IYT1200W 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 6257 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT1200W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT1200W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT1200W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT1200W Description
If a large supply of half dice ice is an essential part of your daily food operation, you need a piece of equipment like the IYT-1200W cubes ice machine from Manitowoc Ice to keep up with your demands. Produce up to 1,138 lbs of ice daily with just a few taps and for lower production costs.
This water-cooled ice machine boasts an improved performance from previous models, with a 22% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% lower energy consumption. The DuraTech exterior on this 30" wide commercial ice machine will keep it tough and easy to maintain.
The EasyTouch display will be your guide to go through the ice-making process on this cubes ice maker. You can monitor the status with just one look and set up cleaning reminders to make sure you never forget this important task. Step-by-step instructions are even provided to ensure that every clean-up session is done right!
You can program in your desired volume to tailor your production to match the ice demand for the day. The acoustical ice-sensing probe will make sure that each dice ice cube is frozen to the proper thickness even during challenging water and environmental conditions. This Indigo Series commercial ice machine removes the need for manual maintenance by automatically running a self-diagnostic scan daily and providing reports on problems that require your attention.
The front-access foodzone eliminates the need to take off the top and sides of the unit or moving it to a different location when cleaning. Thanks to the integrated AlphaSan coating, internal components boast a strengthened defense against impurities. You can upgrade this Manitowoc ice machine with the LuminIce Growth Inhibitor that should prevent bacteria or yeast problems so the unit can go longer without cleaning.
The Manitowoc IYT-1200W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications for safe commercial use. Make sure to add a water filter and water chilling system to improve the quality of your ice and increase your daily yield.
Maximum output and quiet operation
- Water-cooled system produces minimal sound during production
- Works very well in locations with hotter climates and maximizes maximum harvest rate
- Standalone unit complete with installed condenser
Easy to own and operate
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans
- EasyTouch display updates you of the status of your ice production from the home screen
- Provides easy navigation and access to ice-making features
- Operators can schedule cleaning reminders and can receive step-by-step cleaning instructions
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology keeps ice cube density in check for consistent and uniform results
More efficient than ever
- Uses 12% lower water condenser and 5% less energy compared to other models
- Operators can schedule a power-down time to help save electrical expenses during peak electricity demand
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant doesn’t cause harm to the ozone layer
- Has 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Long-lasting build, shorter clean-up time
- DuraTech™ protects from corrosion, scratches, and any damage brought about by heavy use
- Foodzone housed behind front doors for easy access during cleaning
- Major foodzone parts are removable
- Components exposed to water or ice come with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to keep bacteria and yeast away and eliminate frequent cleaning
Why dice ice?
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive but speedy production
- Thaws longer for reduced consumption
- Gentle with blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 1,138 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (208-230/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 13.4 1ph/7.9 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 1ph/15 3ph
- BTUH: 16,200 (average), 19,100 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 5% lower energy consumption and a 22% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 16,200 (average) and 19,100 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT1200W Accessories