Manitowoc IDT1200W 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 6257 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT1200W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT1200W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT1200W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT1200W Description
Producing large volumes of ice has never been this energy-efficient! Supply your establishment with up to 1,078 lbs of full dice ice cubes daily with the IDT-1200W water-cooled ice machine by Manitowoc Ice. DuraTech protects the outside of the Manitowoc ice maker from corrosion and wear-and-tear and keeps it effortlessly clean even when used regularly.
This ice machine head only unit from the Indigo NXT™ series requires 22% less condenser water compared to other commercial ice machines. A user-friendly EasyTouch display allows you to operate and take care of your unit in the easiest and quickest way possible. You can access the functions and features to make ice, check the ice-making progress on the home screen, and set up alarms for cleaning so you won’t ever forget such a crucial task even during a busy day!
This Indigo Series ice maker does its own preventative maintenance daily so it won't fail on you without warning. If it detects any issue, it will provide you a report through the EasyTouch display and lead you to the exact problem so you can fix it fast and accurately.
The foodzone on this Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit is easy to access and take apart so you can wipe every inch clean. There is AlphaSan coating on the internal refrigeration components that acts as a shield from microorganisms to eliminate frequent cleaning without compromising the quality of your production! For truly passive maintenance, you can purchase the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor separately to make sure no bacteria or yeast builds up inside the foodzone.
All the ice you need and none of the noise
- A water-cooled system can operate in warmer environments and ensures maximum output
- Produces little to no noise during production
- All refrigeration parts are included in a single package
Simpler, more customizable ice-making experience
- Routine preventative maintenance reduces risks of unwanted surprises during operation
- EasyTouch display enables touch access to ice-making controls and features
- Set cleaning alerts to ensure timely maintenance
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology hardens ice cube into uniform idensity
- Ice production volume is programmable to meet flexible daily demands
Lower cost of ownership
- Achieves a 22% reduction in condenser water usage and 5% less energy consumption compared to other models
- Can be scheduled to turn off at certain times of day to manage fluctuating electrical rates
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant boasts zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Rugged, easy-clean design
- DuraTech™ is used on the exterior for enhanced protection against corrosion
- Won’t show fingerprints and scratches
- Front-accessible foodzone and removable parts
- AlphaSan® coating on key parts prevents microorganisms from coming into contact with ice and water
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) actively eliminates bacteria and yeast
Why dice ice?
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Takes longer to defrost
- High ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for drinks and beverages, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Ideal for ice dispensing
- Production: Up to 1,078 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (208-230/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 13.4 1ph/7.9 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 1ph/15 3ph
- BTUH: 16,200 (average), 19,100 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 5% lower energy consumption and a 22% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 16,200 (average) and 19,100 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT1200W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT1200W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.