Manitowoc IDT0620A 22" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3386 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0620A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0620A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0620A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0620A Description
With a width of 22" wide, a depth of 24.5", and a height of 21.5", the IDT-0620A Indigo NXT™ air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a compact but highly reliable Energy Star-rated ice-making solution that can produce up to 560 lbs of full dice ice using 31 percent less energy and 16 percent potable water compared to other commercial ice machines. This ice machine head only unit has a DuraTech exterior engineered to withstand corrosion and damage from heavy use.
This cube ice machine conducts routine preventive maintenance for you to lower the risk of breakdown. The EasyTouch display houses everything you need to make ice. From there, you can check the ice-making progress, access self-diagnostic reports, and set cleaning reminders. This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice maker gives you precise control of the production and helps you save as much on energy costs. You can set the exact amount of ice to produce, schedule a time for the unit to turn off especially when electric rates are at the highest, and set up a night programming that allows the unit to automatically shut down after hours and start up in the morning.
When water conditions are not ideal, the acoustical ice-sensing probe and the active sense software will work hand in hand to deliver your desired amount of ice with each cube in perfect density and thickness.
For cleaning, the foodzone has removable parts with select anti-microbial protection for next-level sanitation. The LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor is a recommended add-on for this Manitowoc ice maker that will help you keep bacteria and yeast at bay.
The Manitowoc IDT-0620A commercial ice machine meets NSF, cULus, and CE standards for health and safety. This model is supplied with a 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. We have a great selection of accessories that are surely going to improve the quality of your ice.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water usage than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and less production needs
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 560 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 31% lower energy consumption, 16% reduction in in potable water usage and a 32% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 5,400 (average) and 6,300 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT0620A Accessories