Manitowoc IDT0500A 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0500A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0500A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0500A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0500A Description
The IDT-0500A air-cooled ice machine is part of the cutting-edge Indigo NXT™ Series designed to produce a consistent supply of ice supply for your business in the most convenient and energy-efficient way possible. This ice machine head only unit from Manitowoc Ice has a DuraTech exterior that enhances strength and cleanability, so it can easily resist rust and hide smudges and fingerprints.
This Indigo Series commercial ice machine can easily churn out 520 lbs of full dice ice cubes daily using 12% less energy than standard models. You can even program your desired amount of ice production for the day so you can manage your expenses and avoid waste, and still, have enough ice cubes to go around.
The IDT-0500A full-dice Manitowoc ice maker monitors its own condition so you don’t have to. Self-diagnostics is performed regularly, and the machine lets you know about any issues by sending a notification on the EasyTouch display. This touchscreen also makes it easy for you to control the entire ice-making process and monitor the progress. Cleaning alerts can also be programmed in so you will always know when to do it.
This commercial ice machine prolongs the gap in between cleaning with the AlphaSan coating protecting exposed parts from contaminants. And when the time to clean comes, there’s no need to move the unit. The foodzone can be accessed from the front and most of the parts are removable. Add the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately) to your Manitowoc Commercial ice maker and you can passively get rid of any bacteria and yeast buildup.
- The air-cooled system doesn't add to your water expenses
- Can be easily accommodated by the majority of commercial buildings and locations
- All refrigeration parts included for one convenient purchase
- Self-diagnostics and maintenance helps prevent breakdowns during use
- Provides advanced notice of potential issues for timely and straightforward service
- EasyTouch display for touch screen access to ice-making features and commands
- Cleaning alarms can be pre-loaded by operators
- Comprehensive cleaning instructions
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe technology forms each ice cube with identical thickness
The environmentally-responsible choice that is less expensive to own
- Reduced energy (by 12%) and condenser water consumption (by 23%)
- Programmable shutdown times to work around changing electrical rates
- Production can be modified according to daily need to be prepared for slow and busy times
- ENERGY STAR certification for extra energy savings
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant works without damaging the ozone layer
- Has 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to standard models
Corrosion resistance and cleanability like no other
- DuraTech™ exterior is strong but easier to clean
- Clear-coat layer won't sustain scratches or fingerprints
- Front-facing evaporator provides access to foodzone without removing the top or side of the ice machine
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all removable
- AlphaSan® on select foodzone parts traps and kills microorganisms
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) minimizes slime build-up and kills bacteria and yeast to expedite the cleaning process
Why full dice ice cube?
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Quick to produce but is long-lasting
- Close to 100% ice-to-water ratio allows for instant maximum cooling
- Versatile application: blended drinks, cocktails, ice bagging, and bulk storage
- Safe and easy to crush in blenders
- Production: Up to 520 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v: 11.5, 208-230v: 5.1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 12% lower energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT0500A Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0500A Parts
All Manitowoc IDT0500A Parts
Manitowoc IDT0500A Reviews
2 of 3 reviews