Manitowoc IYT0900W 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 700-900 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0900W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0900W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0900W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0900W Description
Never let your bar and restaurant run out of fresh ice. Equip your operation with the IYT0900W Indigo NXT™ water-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice to produce up to 722 lbs of half-dice ice cubes per day. This cubes ice maker can go through heavy use and intense demands won’t damage easily, thanks to its DuraTech exterior.
Different days call for different ice demands, and with this Indigo Series commercial ice machine, you can adjust the volume of ice you can produce what you need without worrying about waste. Plus, you can turn the unit off at peak electrical rate periods to save on utility costs. Even with a fluctuating demand or challenging conditions, the acoustical ice-sensing probe in this Manitowoc ice machine will help maintain uniformity in size and density for consistent quality.
With preventative maintenance performed regularly, you can be confident that this commercial ice maker will work as it should. An icon-based EasyTouch display communicates important data to operators including cleaning alerts, self-diagnostic feedback, and more. You can take every step of the ice-making process from this touchscreen as well.
The foodzone on this Manitowoc Manitowoc Manitowoc ice machine has removable parts that come with antimicrobial protection that makes for simple and effortless cleaning. You can also install a LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) to slow the growth of bacteria and yeast growth and ultimately lengthen the gap in between cleaning.
The Manitowoc IYT0900W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications.
Water-cooled and self-contained
- A water-cooled system ensures maximum ice output in warmer temperatures
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
An Manitowoc ice machine that looks out for itself so you won’t have to!
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient ice-making for consistent ice quality
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Long-lasting machine you can count on in the years to come
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Reduces the need for frequent cleaning
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is an optional accessory that helps you fight yeast and bacteria to maintain an unsullied ice supply
Half-Dice Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Melts slowly for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in majority of facilities such as restaurants, convenience stores, and more
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Improves the appearance and enjoyment of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 748 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 26 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 8.8 1ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IYT0900W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0900W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0900W Parts
Manitowoc IYT0900W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.