Manitowoc IRT0620A 22" Regular Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3902 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
More about reward points.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IRT0620A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IRT0620A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IRT0620A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IRT0620A Description
With a maximum production capacity of 525 lbs, the Manitowoc IRT-0620A air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT™ Series is the perfect companion for producing a consistent supply of regular-sized ice for your business. At only 22" wide, this cubes commercial ice machine is a true space-saver perfect for those with not much floor real estate to work with. The DuraTech exterior of the unit guards against corrosion and damage.
The ice production is 31% more efficient than comparable commercial ice machines, making the ownership of this unit more manageable and less expensive. To further boost those savings and minimize waste, this Manitowoc ice maker lets you adjust the volume of your production for every application. This Manitowoc Ice unit can also be programmed to turn off during specified hours to help you keep your electric costs in check. An acoustical ice-sensing probe in tandem with the active sense software ensures that every batch is consistent and high-quality whatever the environmental conditions.
This Indigo Series Commercial ice maker does its own preventative maintenance to ensure it doesn't falter in the middle of the operation. It has an EasyTouch display that lets you perform all the ice-making tasks with just a single tap! The screen also provides you easy access to important information about the unit’s condition collected from self-diagnostics and cleaning alerts for minimal monitoring and quicker, more accurate servicing.
For cleaning, the foodzone is easily accessed from the front and has removable parts with select anti-microbial protection for enhanced sanitation. Add in the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) to this Manitowoc Manitowoc ice machine to prevent bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone. Check out other accessories like water filters and heat exchange systems below if you want your ice output to be higher and effortlessly cleaner.
The Manitowoc IRT-0620A is an ice machine head only unit that meets all NSF, cULus, and CE standards of safety.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water usage than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Regular Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and less production needs
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 525 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 31% lower energy consumption, 16% reduction in in potable water usage and a 32% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 5,400 (average) and 6,300 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IRT0620A Accessories
Manitowoc IRT0620A Parts
All Manitowoc IRT0620A Parts
Manitowoc IRT0620A Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.