Manitowoc IDT0450A 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0450A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0450A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0450A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0450A Description
Ice production made smarter and easier — the IDT-0450A Indigo NXT™ air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a low-profile, energy-efficient ice-making solution engineered to streamline your ice-making process and mitigate energy consumption.
You can make up to 470 lbs of fresh full dice ice in this 30" wide ENERGY STAR-rated cubes ice machine with 9% less energy compared to standard models. This Manitowoc Manitowoc ice maker has an air-cooled system that is not only very easy to set up but also much cheaper to operate with no additional water expenses to worry about.
This is an ice machine head only unit with a DuraTech exterior that minimizes corrosion and prevents smudges and fingerprints. It can perform regular preventive maintenance to avoid an unexpected breakdown, which can cause downtime and hinder the business. This also assists you in prolonging the overall lifespan of the unit.
An EasyTouch display provides one-stop access to operating and maintaining this commercial ice machine. It tells you when it needs cleaning and warns you of any potential issues so that you can take care of it all immediately.
The Indigo Series commercial ice machine facilitates excellent programmability. You can set it to turn off at certain hours of the day and also customize the volume of production for each ice-making session to avoid excess and high energy bills.
The foodzone on this Manitowoc Commercial ice maker has removable parts that you can individually scrub up. Select components also feature AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection for an added layer of defense against contaminants. You can even install the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to protect your ice supply from bacteria and yeast growth.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is included in the unit for very minimal setup and immediate utilization
Intuitive and Innovative Operation
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- The touchscreen has a user-friendly menu for one-touch access to ice-making tasks, general settings, Start-Up wizard, user preferences, date and time, notifications, support, and more
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Turn the machine on and off as needed to save on electrical expenses
- 9% less energy consumption with up to 12% increase in ice production
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
- ENERGY STAR certification for extra energy savings
Sleek, Long-Lasting Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Trouble-Free Cleaning and Maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and individually cleaned
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) combats bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 470 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.9, 208-230v : 5.6
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 9% lower energy consumption, up to 12% increase in ice production and a 19% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% reduction in potable water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT0450A Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0450A Parts
All Manitowoc IDT0450A Parts