Manitowoc IDT0420W 22" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3360 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0420W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0420W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0420W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0420W Description
Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the Manitowoc Ice IDT-0420W water-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT series is a powerful 22" wide ice-making solution that provides up to 454 lbs of full dice ice cubes using a much lower amount of energy, potable water, and condenser water.
No more unpredictable yield during unpredictable demand and water conditions, because you can program this Indigo Series ice maker to produce a specific volume and set it to turn off at some parts of the day to work around those fluctuating energy rates!
This cubes ice machine handles the preventative maintenance for you so you will know what exactly is going on with minimal effort. Diagnostics reports come through the touchscreen easyTouch display, where you can also accomplish all ice-making tasks, set up cleaning reminders and your main service provider, and access important data about the unit with a few taps.
The foodzone with removable parts and antimicrobial AlphaSan coating makes this commercial ice machine very easy to clean while the DuraTech exterior helps preserve the unit’s day-one performance and looks as much as possible. This is an ice machine head only unit. The LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor is a powerful upgrade you can purchase separately to further reduce cleaning labor by actively fending off any bacteria and yeast from clinging to the exposed foodzone components.
A True Space-Saver
- All necessary refrigeration parts built into the one-piece 22" wide unit
- A water-cooled system is an excellent performer in warmer temperatures
- Able to maintain maximum output for every session
- Runs much quieter to maintain a peaceful atmosphere
Smart and Effortless Operation
- Regular preventative maintenance is performed for more accurate service monitoring and smooth operation
- EasyTouch Display updates operators with real-time progress of ice production
- Ice-making features presented in easy-to-understand touchscreen
- Advanced alerts for potential problems in the unit
- Cleaning reminders for on-point maintenance
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe maintains consistency in ice structure
- Ice production volume can be changed to accommodate changing ice demands
Improved Performance Levels From An Environment Ally
- Set to deactivate at certain hours of the day for better control of electrical expenses with fluctuating rates
- Uses 41% less energy than previous models
- 21% lower potable water usage and 34% lower condenser water usage
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant doesn’t harm the ozone layer
- Helps lower global warming by 48% more than older models
Attractive Yet Rugged Construction
- DuraTech™ construction powers through corrosion caused by everyday use
- The clear-coat finish remains clean and won't show any smudges
Easy and Excellent Sanitation System
- Foodzone is at a convenient location behind the front doors and can be partially disassembled for
- AlphaSan® technology is used on particular interior elements for excellent resistance to common microorganisms that can make production unsanitary
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available for purchase separately as an enhancement to anti-bacteria and yeast protection
Dice Ice For Your Business
- Perfect dimensions at 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Easy yet affordable to make
- Melts slower and has a near-perfect ice-to-water ratio to chill drinks for longer
- Ideal for cooling cocktails, sodas, and other drinks
- Best for dispensing, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Blenders and crusher-friendly
- Production: Up to 454 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 10.6,-115v, 5.2 -208-230v
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IDT0420W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0420W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.