Manitowoc IDT1900A 48" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 8050 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
Manitowoc IDT1900A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT1900A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT1900A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT1900A Description
High-volume ice production calls for an intelligent, heavy-duty, and energy-saving air-cooled ice machine like the IDT-1900A from the Indigo NXT series. This 48" wide Manitowoc ice maker by Manitowoc Ice is capable of producing up to 1,900 lbs of full dice ice cubes using 10% less potable water and 14% lower energy than previous commercial ice machines in its category. This cubes ice machine has a DuraTech exterior that won’t easily rust, dent, or scratch to retain its excellent performance and streamlined appearance.
For a simple and tailored ice-making experience, this Indigo Series commercial ice machine features an EasyTouch display that makes a wealth of features available to you at your fingertips—from the ice programming for adjusting daily output, production status, cleaning reminders, and customizable general settings such as date, time, and language.
The foodzone of this Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit is accessible from the front and has removable parts to make cleaning as straightforward as it can be. Select refrigeration parts are guarded against microbial impurities by AlphaSan coating. To lengthen the gap between your routine cleanings, this Manitowoc Ice unit is recommended to use with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) for active defense against bacteria and yeast.
The Manitowoc IDT-1900A is an ice machine head only unit approved for commercial use by NSF, cULus, and CE.
- The air-cooled system is easy to incorporate in most locations
- Less expensive to operate and doesn’t add to your water expenses
- Built-in condenser for a single package that is easy to set up and transport
- Easy-to-understand touch interface for simplified ice-making
- Sends cleaning alerts and provides clear instructions for efficient cleaning process
- Clean home screen layout makes for easy viewing of ice production progress and notifications
- Allows ice programming to allow users to produce specific volume of ice to keep up with changing demands while minimizing product waste
- Supports multiple languages and customizable preferences for personalized use
No unpleasant surprises
- 24-hour self-diagnostics takes the stress out of routine maintenance
- Warns operators of any potential issue detected from preventative scans via notification pop-up on EasyTouch display
- Provides information on potential problem to improve accuracy of service calls and avoid unnecessary expenses
Cost-efficient and ozone-friendly
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology adapts to changing water and environmental conditions to produce ice cubes of the same density
- Machine can be set to turn off at certain hours of the day to help reduce electrical expenses especially during peak electricity demand
- CFC-free R410 refrigerant leaves ozone layer untouched
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Well-built and low-maintenance
- Robust DuraTech™ build minimizes corrosion
- Minimizes fingerprints and scratches
- Front doors directly lead to foodzone for easy cleaning
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes with no tools required
- AlphaSan® shelters internal refrigeration parts from microorganisms
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) creates and recirculates active air over UV light to annihilate bacteria and yeast
Dice ice cube info
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Quick and economical production
- Defrosts at a much slower rate for lasting cooling effect
- High ice-to-water ratio
- Best for cooling liquors, soda, and other beverages, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 1,900 lbs. of dice-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 17.9 1ph/14.2 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 30 1ph/20 3ph
- BTUH: 26,100 (average), and 30,500 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 14% lower energy consumption, 10% reduction in in potable water usage and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 26,100 (average) and 30,500 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.