Manitowoc IYT0450W 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0450W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0450W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0450W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0450W Description
The IYT-0450W water-cooled ice machine from the renowned Manitowoc Ice Indigo NXT™ series is one of the most efficient commercial ice machines you can get in the market. This 30-inch wide unit meets all Energy Star guidelines, specially engineered to consume 9 percent less energy to produce up to 470 lbs of half dice ice. This unit is made extra tough with the DuraTech exterior that does not easily corrode and hides smudges well to maintain a sleek appearance with minimal scrubbing.
This cubes ice maker handles the preventive maintenance for you, so you can face the day with confidence to meet all your ice needs. Making your life easier is an EasyTouch display where you can fully operate the unit. The unit sends diagnostics reports and helps pinpoint any issue that you need to address, making service calls short and precise. You can program this Indigo Series commercial ice machine to make the amount of ice you need at a time, so you can be prepared for both slow and busy hours with no excess or energy waste to worry about. This Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit can also be set to turn off when electrical periods are at their highest to enjoy more savings.
Cleaning is made simple, thanks to the front-accessible foodzone with easily removable parts and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection on exposed components. To extend gaps between cleaning sessions, use the optional LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to actively slow the growth of bacteria and yeast.
The Manitowoc IYT-0450W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE. Check out our selection of recommended accessories including water filters and heat exchange systems designed to increase yield and quality.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system performs excellently in warmer temperatures with maximum ice output
- The condenser is included in the unit for very minimal setup and immediate utilization
Intuitive and Innovative Operation
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- The touchscreen has a user-friendly menu for one-touch access to ice-making tasks, general settings, Start-Up wizard, user preferences, date and time, notifications, support, and more
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Turn the machine on and off as needed to save on electrical expenses
- 9% less energy consumption with up to 12% increase in ice production
- Uses 19% lower condenser water and 5% lower potable water
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
Sleek, Long-Lasting Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Trouble-Free Cleaning and Maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and individually cleaned
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) combats bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 470 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.2, 208-230v : 5.3
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 9% lower energy consumption, up to 12% increase in ice production and a 19% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% reduction in potable water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT0450W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0450W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0450W Parts
Manitowoc IYT0450W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.