Manitowoc IDT0450W 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3229 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT0450W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT0450W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT0450W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT0450W Description
If you are looking for an efficient, cost-saving water-cooled ice machine that can produce up to 430 lbs of fresh full dice ice per day, the IDT-0450W Indigo NXT™ from Manitowoc Ice might just be it. This is an Energy Star-rated cubes ice machine that uses 9% less energy compared to standard models. To help you save more on energy costs, this unit can be easily programmed to turn off at specific times of the day when electrical rates spike. You can even set the volume of ice you want to produce to mitigate waste and make sure you have enough ice to get through the day.
This Manitowoc ice maker does its own preventive maintenance so it does not break down unexpectedly. Self-diagnostics feedback is sent to and accessed from the EasyTouch display, which also gives you access to all features of this commercial ice machine with one tap. From there, you can even set cleaning reminders and receive warnings of potential issues that require your immediate attention, making service calls short and precise.
This is an ice machine head only that is toughened by a corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior that is very easy to keep clean. The removable refrigeration parts, easily accessible foodzone, and AlphaSan antimicrobial protection on exposed components make this Indigo Series commercial ice machine is easy to maintain. You can even install the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to protect your ice supply from bacteria and yeast growth.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system performs excellently in warmer temperatures with maximum ice output
- The condenser is included in the unit for very minimal setup and immediate utilization
Intuitive and Innovative Operation
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- The touchscreen has a user-friendly menu for one-touch access to ice-making tasks, general settings, Start-Up wizard, user preferences, date and time, notifications, support, and more
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Turn the machine on and off as needed to save on electrical expenses
- 9% less energy consumption with up to 12% increase in ice production
- Uses 19% lower condenser water and 5% lower potable water
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than other models
Sleek, Long-Lasting Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Trouble-Free Cleaning and Maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and individually cleaned
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) combats bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 430 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 11.2, 208-230v : 5.3
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 9% lower energy consumption, up to 12% increase in ice production and a 19% reduction in condenser water usage and a 5% reduction in potable water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT0450W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT0450W Parts
Manitowoc IDT0450W Parts
Manitowoc IDT0450W Reviews
1 of 3 reviews