Manitowoc IYT0420A 22" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0420A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0420A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0420A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0420A Description
Designed to make half-dice ice, the IYT-0420A Indigo NXT air-cooled Manitowoc ice maker from the Manitowoc Ice has a maximum daily production capacity of 460 lbs. At just 22" wide, this commercial ice machine is the perfect size for locations that don’t have a lot of floor and aisle space to spare. Thanks to the DuraTech construction, this Manitowoc Ice unit has superior resistance to corrosion and rust.
This is an Energy Star-rated cubes ice machine specifically engineered to consume much less potable water and energy than models in the same category. You can adjust the volume of your ice production and turn the machine off at specific times of the day to meet changing daily demands and conserve electricity as much as possible.
This Indigo Series commercial ice machine monitors its condition and detects potential problems that you need to take care of right away. This makes your service calls super precise and to the point. A touchscreen easyTouch display allows you to literally tap your way through the ice-making process. This color screen also shows the status of the production in addition to cleaning reminders and detailed instructions for simplified maintenance.
You’ll find the easy-to-clean foodzone behind the hinged front doors. Some refrigeration parts are removable as well to make the cleaning process more thorough and efficient. AlphaSan coating on the integral refrigeration components does much of the sanitizing for you so you won’t have to clean the unit as frequently as you would a regular Manitowoc ice machine.
The Manitowoc IYT-0420A is an ice machine head only unit that comes with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications for guaranteed safe commercial use.
All the power you need in a compact package
- Measures at only 22" wide
- Air-cooled system makes for lower water expenses
- Most locations support air-cooled system
- No elaborate installation required with condenser is built into the unit
Customized ice-making and simplified maintenance at your fingertips
- EasyTouch Display shows ice production progress at the home screen
- Can be configured for one-touch access for full control of the operation
- Carries out self-diagnostics and sends notifications with detailed reports regarding potential issues detected
- Allows modification of volume of ice production
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures ice cubes are frozen to a uniform size
Excellent, eco-friendly performance for lower the operating costs
- Requires 41% lower energy, 21% less potable water, and 34% less condenser water than older models
- Machine can be turned off during peak hours to minimize electrical expenses
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant does not harm the ozone layer
- 48% lower global warming potential than other models
- ENERGY STAR certification translates to an average of 15% energy efficiency compared to regular units
Light cleaning that goes a long way
- Foodzone easy access through the front doors
- Water through and other important foodzone parts can be detached for thorough cleaning
- AlphaSan® ensures internal refrigeration elements won’t be vulnerable to microbes
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor can be purchased separately for active sanitation inside the unit to decrease risks of bacteria and yeast buildup
Built for longevity
- DuraTech exterior preserves unit’s performance and corrosion
- Clear-coat won’t retain fingerprints and smudges
- Makes for a polished, attractive exterior
Why half-dice is great
- Rhomboid in shape with dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Excellent ice-to-water ratio to tap into its maximum cooling potential
- Can be produced at lower costs
- Slow-melting to minimize ice consumption
- Versatile and usable across all establishments: restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and many more
- Great for use in bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 460 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Minimum Circuit ampacity: 11.3, 115v/5.5 208-230v
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IYT0420A Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0420A Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0420A Parts
Manitowoc IYT0420A Reviews
1 of 6 reviews