Manitowoc IYT0900WM 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 700-900 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 6736 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0900WM Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0900WM
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0900WM Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0900WM Description
If you need up to produce as much as 722 lbs of half dice ice cubes to run a foodservice operation onboard a yacht or cruise ship, the IYT0900WM Marine water-cooled ice machine from the popular Indigo NXT series by Manitowoc Ice may be the best unit for the job.
This cubes Manitowoc ice maker boasts superior resistance to corrosion, thanks to the high-grade stainless steel exterior panels. The bulkhead, fasteners, and brackets are all made of stainless steel for excellent durability. This commercial ice machine features a condenser made of cupro-nickel to protect from saltwater damage. It is housed inside the unit so it is quicker to set up.
For the ultimate manual-labor saving ice making and maintenance process, this Indigo Series commercial ice machine can start a cleaning cycle automatically and then resume the ice production immediately after it’s done.
The isolation switch on this Manitowoc ice machine is accessible from the side, allowing you to completely cut the power off the unit so that it is safe to work on during repairs or maintenance. With an R410 refrigerant onboard, this is an environmentally-conscious marine ice-making solution that is safe for the ozone layer.
The Manitowoc IYT0900WM is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Make sure to upgrade with the water filter assembly and water chilling system available below to ensure consistently high quality and yield.
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Slow melt rate and high ice-to-water ratio maximizes cooling
- Lower-cost production
- Versatile applications
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 722 lbs of Manitowoc half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range for Potable Water: 40-90 ° F
- Water Pressure Commercial ice maker Water In: 20 psi (137.9 kPA) to 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In: 20 psi (137.9 kPA) to 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (208-230/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 8.8/1ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps/1 ph
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus
- AHRI Certification at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IYT0900WM Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0900WM Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.