Manitowoc IYT0500W 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IYT0500W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT0500W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT0500W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT0500W Description
The IYT-0500W water-cooled ice machine from the renowned Indigo NXT™ series by Manitowoc Ice is the intelligent, energy-efficient ice-making solution for businesses looking for a simple, money-saving way to produce up to 535 lbs of half dice ice every day. This cubes ice maker does it 12% less energy than older commercial ice machines.
To increase your savings, this Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit also allows you to adjust the volume of ice and mitigate use during peak electricity times. The EasyTouch display is installed on the front of this commercial ice machine for easy control of all your ice-making tasks. You simply touch and tap the user-friendly interface to make your ice and easily check the status of the process. You can set up cleaning reminders so you won’t have to skip a crucial cleaning cycle no matter how busy you are.
This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine runs a self-diagnostic scan daily and provides detailed reports on any issue that it picks up to minimize unexpected problems during use and keep your service calls accurate.
AlphaSan coating on the internal components of this Manitowoc ice machine makes for a strong layer of protection against bacteria. You can get the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately) so the machine can automatically eliminate bacteria and yeast for you to keep the unit cleaner for longer.
The Manitowoc IYT-0500W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications.
- A water-cooled system can maximize ice output in warmer temperatures
- Operates inaudibly so the environment remains free from interruption
- The condenser is housed in the unit for easier installation and servicing
- Overall dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- 2.8" EasyTouch display is your one-stop access to all commercial ice machine features
- Machine initiates preventative maintenance to uncover any potential issue before it advances
- Sends diagnostic reports with detailed information regarding the discovered issues to ensure accuracy and promptness of service calls
- Updated operating status of ice production displayed on the home screen
- Start-up wizard for installation and setup of ice machine
- Alerts for clean-up with thorough cleaning instructions
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology ensures each ice cube takes the same density and thickness
Lower overall ownership costs for long-term savings
- Consumes 12% lower energy and 23% less condenser water
- Programmable to stop operation at certain hours of the day to handle fluctuating electrical rates
- Ice programming feature allows operators to produce ice according to changing daily demand
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant leaves ozone unharmed
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than older models
Solid build and longer cleaning gaps
- DuraTech™ exterior holds its own against corrosion
- Clear-coat layer won't show smudges and fingerprint
- Evaporator is located on the front for straight access to foodzone
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be detached for easy cleaning
- AlphaSan® molded into internal parts to keep contaminants away
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) eases maintenance stress by actively stifling bacteria and yeast growth
Why half-dice ice?
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Superb ice-to-water ratio achieves maximum cooling
- Speedy and lower-costing production
- Dissolves at a slow rate to mitigate ice consumption
- All-around use- restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and many more
- Perfect for bagging for ice transport and bulk food preservation
- Can be processed safely in blenders
- Production: Up to 535 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 115v : 10.8
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 3,800 (average), and 6,000 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 12% lower energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) and 6,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT0500W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT0500W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT0500W Parts
Manitowoc IYT0500W Reviews
1 of 2 reviews