Southbend 4363A Ultimate Restaurant Range
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Factory installed Regulator
- Standing pilot for open top burners
- Battery spark ignition for oven bases
- Front located manual gas shut-off to entire range
- One year No Quibble, 24/7 parts and labor warranty
- 4” Stainless steel front rail, stainless steel front and sides
- Commercial gas range 36” wide with a 37” high cooking top
- Four (4) removable, cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot)
- 5" Flue riser
- 10” Flue Riser
- Extra Oven Racks
- Rear step up burners
- Casters-all swivel-front with locks
- Hot Top plate - plate replaces 2 Open burners
- Cabinet base doors (No Charge) Dimensions -in (mm)
- Flame Failure available (Contact factory for available model numbers)
- Battery spark ignition for open tops, charbroilers, griddles and hot tops
- Various salamander & cheesemelter mounts available. (Please refer to the price list)
- 3/4” quick disconnect with flexible hose complies with ANSI Z 21.69 (specify 3ft, 4ft, 5ft)
- 33,000 BTU NAT
- (6) patented, one piece, lifetime clog free, cast iron burners
- Allows full use of entire range top
- Cast bowl design for better efficiency
- Available only with 27K BTU Non-clog burners
- (6) 33,000 BTU NAT star burners
- Port arrangement allows for even distribution of flame
- (3) Star/Saute’ burners in front and (3) standard 33K burners in rear
- 33K burners (Opt 5) or (3) star 33K burners (Opt 6) in the front
- Combine (2) Pyromax burners in the rear with either (3) standard
- 40,000 BTU NAT
- Group of 4 burners available
- Built in port protection drip ring
- PATENTED high output, three piece, easy clean Non-clog burner
- 12”, 24" or 36" Available
- Manual or thermostatically controlled
- 1/2" thick cold rolled steel griddle plate
- 24” or 36” Available
- Removable, cast iron grates
- Pressure Regulator: Factory installed.
- Oven Door: Spring assisted, counterweight door.
- Exterior Finish: Stainless steel front, sides and shelf standard.
- Legs: 6” stainless steel adjustable legs standard (casters optional)
- Stainless Steel Cabinet: Stainless steel cabinet base. Optional no-charge doors that open from the center.
- Flue Riser: 22.5” flue riser standard with heavy duty shelf. Optional 10” and 5” flue riser available without shelf.
- Oven Interior: Double sided, full porcelain enamel oven cavity for superior cleanability and corrosion protection. Coved corners for easy cleaning and enhanced airflow eliminating hot/cold spots.
- RangeTop:- 27” deep cooking surface. Center-to-center measurements between burners not less than 12”, side-to-side or front-to-back. A removable one piece drip tray is provided under burners to catch grease drippings.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.