Southbend 4483EE-5L Ultimate Restaurant Range
Photo of the Southbend 4483EE-5L Ultimate Restaurant Range
You will earn 6,745.20 Reward Points.
You will earn 4,980 Reward Points.
More from Southbend
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Factory installed Regulator
- Standing pilot for open top burners
- Battery spark ignition for oven bases
- Front located manual gas shut-off to entire range
- One year No Quibble, 24/7 parts and labor warranty
- 4”Stainless steel front rail, stainless steel front and sides
- Commercial gas range 48-5/8”” wide with a 37” high cooking top
- Four (4) removable, cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot).
- 33,000 BTU NAT
- (8) patented, one piece, lifetime clog free, cast iron burners
- Allows full use of entire range top
- Cast bowl design for better efficiency
- Available only with 27K BTU Non-clog burners
- (8) 33,000 BTU NAT star burners
- Port arrangement allows for even distribution of flame
- (4) star/saute’ burners in front and (4) standard 33K burners in rear
- 40,000 BTU NAT
- Group of 4 burners available
- Built in port protection drip ring
- PATENTED high output, three piece, easy clean Non-clog burner
- 24” or 36” Available
- Removable, cast iron grates
- 1” smooth, polished steel griddle plate with raised sides on 48” wide griddles
- 1/2” smooth, polished steel griddle plate with raised sides on 24” and 36” wide griddles [available in manual or thermostatic]
- Combine (2) Pyromax burners in the rear with either (3) standard 33K burners (Opt 5) or (3) star 33K burners (Opt 6) in the front
- 5" flue riser
- 10” Flue Riser
- Extra Oven Racks
- Rear step up burners
- Cabinet base door (No Charge)
- Casters-all swivel-front with locks
- Hot Top plate - plate replaces 2 Open burners
- Flame Failure available (Contact factory for available model numbers)
- Battery spark ignition for open tops, charbroilers, griddles and hot tops
- 3/4” quick disconnect with flexible hose complies with ANSI Z 21.69 (specify 3ft, 4ft, 5ft)
- Various salamander & cheesemelter mounts available. (Please refer to the price list) Dimensions -in (mm)
- Pressure Regulator: Factory installed.
- Oven Door: Spring assisted, counterweight door.
- Exterior Finish: Stainless steel front, sides and shelf standard.
- Legs: 6” stainless steel adjustable legs standard (casters optional)
- Stainless Steel Cabinet: 18” Stainless steel cabinet base. Optional no-charge door.
- Two (2) removable one piece drip trays are provided under burners to catch grease drippings.
- Flue Riser: 22.5” flue riser standard with heavy duty shelf. Optional 10” and 5” flue riser available without shelf.
- RangeTop: 27” deep cooking surface. Center-to-center measurements between burners not less than 12”, side-to-side or front-to-back.
- Oven Interior: Double sided, full porcelain enamel oven cavity for superior cleanability and corrosion protection. Coved corners for easy cleaning and enhanced airflow eliminating hot/cold spots.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.