Southbend HDCL-48 Charbroiler
Photo of the Southbend HDCL-48 Charbroiler
You will earn 4,673.90 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,796 Reward Points.
More from Southbend
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The heat-holding capacity of the Southbend HDCL-48 charbroiler’s stainless steel burners is increased through the use of included lava rock briquettes.
- Gas-powered charbroiler for restaurant kitchens
- Countertop model
- Measures 48 inches wide
- Lava rock briquettes included
- Convertible from radiant to briquette cooking
- Eight stainless steel burners
- Two-position, two-sided cooking grid
- Removable, full-width crumb tray
- ¾-inch rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 5-inch-high side and rear splash guards
- Stainless steel sides and front
- Aluminized steel bottom and rear
- Reinforced, insulated double-wall sides
- 4-inch grease trough
- 4-inch adjustable legs
- 160,000 BTU
- CSA and NSF
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.