Vulcan 1GR65M Fryer
Photo of the Vulcan 1GR65M Fryer
|Fry Pot||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Hi-limit shut-off.
- 150,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking).
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Five heat exchanger tubes positioned for easy cleaning.
- Combination gas shut-off valve and pilot ignition system.
- Tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean-out rod.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 65 - 70 lb. capacity. Includes limited 10 year tank warranty.
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on frymate.
- 3⁄4" Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- Set of twin baskets – 9 1⁄4"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h.
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- Single large basket – 18 3⁄4"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h.
- Stainless steel tank cover - doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting Kit(s) - Connects two fryers together (brackets, grease strip and hardware included).
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
65 - 70 lbs. capacity free standing gas fryer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. (1GR65M) (1GR65A) (1GR65D) (1GR65C). Stainless steel cabinet. Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking). Stainless steel fry tank with five heat exchanger tubes and a “V” shaped cold zone. 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve. Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. 150,000 BTU/hr. input. Millivolt (M), solid state analog knob control (A), solid state Digital (D), or programmable computer (C) control system. Electronic ignition standard with solid state and computer control models. Tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean-out rod. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.