Vulcan 1VK45CF PowerFry5 15 - 50 lb. Gas Floor Model Full Pot Fryer with Computer Controls - 70,000 BTU
1 (800) 555-0666
Vulcan 1VK45CF Specifications
|Total BTU||70,000 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Fry Pot||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Capacity||15 - 50 lb.|
|Heat||Natural or Propane Gas|
Additional Information on Vulcan 1VK45CF
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vulcan 1VK45CF Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Vulcan 1VK45CF Description
The Vulcan 1VK45CF PowerFry5™ Fryer is a gas-heated model built specifically for energy-efficiency and durability. It has 45-50 lbs of oil capacity and a filtration system to keep running costs low. This fryer isn’t just ENERGYSTAR® qualified, it’s one of the most efficient Commercial Deep Fryers on the market. The Floor Model Gas Fryers in Vulcan’s lineup have been thoroughly developed to meet the needs of a variety of use cases to provide operators with the right piece of equipment for their needs.
Gas-heated deep fryers commonly use multiple burners with heat exchange tubes to evenly transfer heat to oil. Vulcan’s FivePass™ heat transfer technology breaks the mold and uses a single large burner that branches off into two symmetrical heat tubes with multiple bends to transfer as much heat as possible before being expelled from the fryer. With 68% cooking efficiency and 78% thermal efficiency, this fryer is much better than other fryers on the market at harnessing the heat of burning gas. This fryer features a SoftStart™ ignition system that only uses 35,000 BTU/hr of gas at start up to gradually heat oil without breaking it down which will extend its life. When this fryer is idle it only burns 4,251 BTU/hr of gas to maintain the cooking temperature.
To make sure menu items are cooked consistently every time, this fryer has programmable computer controls with a digital character display. Up to 10 menu items can be set up with a simple USB interface making updating the items user-friendly. The name of the menu item and the remaining time is displayed so users can quickly identify the items being fried. The temperature is accurately controlled between 200°F and 390°F for quick recovery and cooking can be done with either compensating time or actual time. The electronic ignition and three melt modes on this fryer make it convenient to use.
The filtration system on this fryer makes sure the frying oil can be used for much longer without a negative effect on the flavor of food fried in it. A stainless steel mesh filter allows the KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system to remove particles to keep oil clean.
The cabinet and fry tank of this fryer is made from stainless steel for durability ad ease of maintenance. To make moving this fryer around for cleaning and maintenance as easy as possible it comes on adjustable 6” casters. For ease of use, it also comes with twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles, a tank brush, and a clean-out rod.
This fryer is designed to use a total gas input of 70,000 BTU/hr and comes with a NEMA 5-15P cord and plug to connect it to 120v power.
- Hi-limit shut-off.
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- Electronic matchless ignition.
- Tank brush and clean-out rod.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Set of four 6" adjustable (2 locking) casters.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Maintains idle temperature setting with only 4,251 BTU/hr. to save energy.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 45 - 50 lb. capacity. Includes 10 year limited tank warranty.
- Energy saving SoftStart™ ignition system extends oil life while requiring lower BTU’s.
- Energy efficient FivePass™ heat transfer system yielding 66% cooking and 78% thermal efficiency. ENERGY STAR® certified.
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on frymate.
- 3⁄4" Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- Set of twin baskets - 61 ⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h.
- Single large basket - 13"w x 1 31⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h.
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- Stainless steel tank cover - doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting Kit(s) - Connects two fryers together (brackets, grease strip and hardware included).
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Vulcan 1VK45CF Accessories
Vulcan 1VK45CF Parts
All Vulcan 1VK45CF Parts
Vulcan 1VK45CF Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.